Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 09:24 PM

Re: Good Afternoon Saturday

Well Amazon yet again have failed to deliver a parcel here on time. They may have a super dooper distribution place here.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/ne...ibution-183832

But if parcels don't leave there it is a complete waste of their time and money. Why on earth has it landed up up there when I am on the south coast heavens knows .

No phone call saying sorry just an email saying they will try and get it to me within the next 3 or 4 days. It is just not good enough when they could have got it to me on time if I had paid for their PRIME service
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Whoever told you that was wrong, anyone can start the thead and I wish more people would..
It was Azz who told me

I’m not allowed to open threads
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Whoever told you that was wrong, anyone can start the thead and I wish more people would..

Barry's right, Missy.

Any of us can start it, so whoever told you you can't doesn't know what they are talking about.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 09:43 AM

Miss, you've been a member here for a year, so you're not exactly new, are you? Or was this something said to you when you first joined, and maybe you misunderstood what he meant? New members can't send PMs for a few months, but not sure of the ruling now.

I bet you've been itching to start new threads and was afraid to, so please try it!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
It was Azz who told me

I’m not allowed to open threads
Originally Posted by Mups ->
Barry's right, Missy.

Any of us can start it, so whoever told you you can't doesn't know what they are talking about.
Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Miss, you've been a member here for a year, so you're not exactly new, are you? Or was this something said to you when you first joined, and maybe you misunderstood what he meant? New members can't send PMs for a few months, but not sure of the ruling now.

I bet you've been itching to start new threads and was afraid to, so please try it!
Confirming Missy’s reply, this was Admin’s decision, no explanation needed.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Confirming Missy’s reply, this was Admin’s decision, no explanation needed.
Well, I would say an explanation is needed, but obviously non will be forthcoming....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top