Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 08:12 PM

Re: Gaia Pope

Post-mortem examination has not identified any injuries to suggest anyone else was involved in her death just breaking news.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Post-mortem examination has not identified any injuries to suggest anyone else was involved in her death just breaking news.
I saw that. Maybe we will never know.
I really feel for her family.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Postmortem will show.

I hope it is natural causes.

I am a Dad, murder would seriously upset me, I simply cannot understand why anyone wish to harm her.
If that's the case, who do the clothes belong to that were found earlier?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 09:22 PM

If her clothes were found nearby, could she have simply died of hyperthermia? I guess no-one will ever know why she was unclothed, unless the recent suspects confess to their part.

My guess is the police will rearrest and charge one of them.
Magpie
New Member!
United kingdom
Magpie is female 

21-11-2017, 03:48 AM

I read online it showed an istagram message to her from someone who told her to run and find somewhere safe. Also the message said the police were in her phone , that was another bit of tge message to her. Very mysterious .maybe in the cctv footage that was why she was running.that was i thik the same date of the message ? That would be awful to tell someone to run etc who should be safe at home in her circumstance I think .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 10:28 AM

I've seen various people have said she had mental health problems prior to this, was seen removing her clothing in local shops and had been banned from one for public nudity. If that's all true what an awful society we are to let this young lady slip through the net and not get her the help she obviously needed.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I've seen various people have said she had mental health problems prior to this, was seen removing her clothing in local shops and had been banned from one for public nudity. If that's all true what an awful society we are to let this young lady slip through the net and not get her the help she obviously needed.
This just breaks my heart.
She needed help, and now
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 04:08 PM

The cause of Gaia's death remains undetermined pending toxicology results. Police have explained the reason for the arrests. Her family now want answers about why her body was not found sooner.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

21-11-2017, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The cause of Gaia's death remains undetermined pending toxicology results. Police have explained the reason for the arrests. Her family now want answers about why her body was not found sooner.
This thread can keep us updated.
I think we all want answers.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

21-11-2017, 04:53 PM

Family and friends may feel that could have done more, obviously very popular.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top