Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 12:21 PM

The EU Will Collapse Without OUR Money!

I think that one way or another the EU is going to collapse anyway.
Hopefully helped along by the UK not giving into their blackmailing us for our cash!

Brexit victory? EU finally admit bloated budget WILL collapse without huge UK contribution

THE EUROPEAN Union has finally admitted that without the UK’s sizeable contributions the bloated Brussels budget will collapse, draft EU documents have revealed.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88...lyNews_Express

Jacob Rees-Mogg has argued that Britain should not give in to EU bullying over the Brexit divorce bill arguing that it is the Prime minister’s “trump card” in negotiations as Brussels is desperate for money to reduce its fiscal gap.

He said: “If we say that we are not continuing to contribute without a deal to the last 21 months of the multi-annual financial framework then the EU has a huge hole in its budget – it has no legal ability to borrow and it is effectively insolvent for that period.

“So I would say to people who say we’re not going to get on to the second stage, well that’s fine, but then you haven’t got any money for 21 months.

“Where are you going to get it from?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 01:12 PM

Re: The EU Will Collapse Without OUR Money!

Puzzles me why they weren't nicer to us when they had a chance. We clearly bankrolled the club so why not be better towards us ? They've brought it all on themselves IMO
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Puzzles me why they weren't nicer to us when they had a chance. We clearly bankrolled the club so why not be better towards us ? They've brought it all on themselves IMO
They most certainly have Julie.
I would be saying to them....

You are not going to get a bean from us.
You made your bed.
Go lay on it!
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 01:39 PM

The whole ethos of the EU is one of narcissism, which explains why they treated Cameron the way they did and why they are showing this unbelievable arrogance toward, and disrespect to, this country.

All this is, of course, fuelled by the naked greed and ambition of a dictatorship.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 01:43 PM

It would appear the Frau Merkel is struggling too as the FDP has pulled out of joining a coalition and Germany may have to call another general election although some say not with Mekel at the helm. It seems that her unilateral decision to allow unfettered migration from Syria with all the attendant problems of violence and sexual assaults and now those migrants wishing to bring in their families (quelle surprise) has caused divisions and with the anti-immigration AfD in the ascendant, any new German parliament could see a massive shift to the right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42047532
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 08:55 PM

Merkel has done her part in the great Common Purpose agenda towards the One World Government. She was always going to ultimately be replaced with the next Common Purpose stooge who will pick up the reins.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 09:03 PM

Who will pick up the pieces when the UK collapses?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Who will pick up the pieces when the UK collapses?
Father Christmas?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 10:42 PM

I've got more faith in us than you two seem to have.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I've got more faith in us than you two seem to have.
Aye, I bet they're a wow at parties.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top