Join for free
Page 12 of 43 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 08:14 PM

Re: Gumbud Leisurely Scribbles (part 2)

Ps: I imagine if we were all on square 1 together it would be a bit over crowded wot?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
ah Jem old jewel, you may be able to assist?

1. where did you actually find your FS and is it in the same place for all of us?

2. How did you know it was Ln and:

3. is the square 1 in the same place for all of us?

you have challenged us with some very profound puzzles!
I shall endeavour to give satisfaction Sir. (Jeeves)

1. No one could be more surprised than me to discover it was in my right inner ear.

2. It kept calling out Girls names to me.

3. Yes, although I believe left handed men have it in the left ear.
The square is the same standard square used by everyone to go back to, going back there is free and if anyone attempts to charge you for it they should be reported immediately. Note you cannot go on to square two until you have served you full time in square one, square bashing I believe it's called.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2015, 10:29 PM

Ah Pug may be able to provide even more info - he is I believe familiar with 'square bashing' and 'calling out girls names'?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 06:28 AM

Curiouser and curiouser...............

As for feminine side, my comuter is definitely female cos it kees getting P problems, & is on the change.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Curiouser and curiouser...............

As for feminine side, my comuter is definitely female cos it kees getting P problems, & is on the change.
This is a true tale.
Some people are born with a feminine side, more develop a feminine side, and others, like me have femininity thrust upon them.
I had three cousins who used to come to our house to play with my brother and me when we were young boys, they were all girls, bullying girls too, their daddy had a big government job and our daddy was in hospital, their daddy was a bully and they inherited bullying from him. The eldest girl Margaret was about 10 then and one day she decided to dress me (7) in girls clothes and put lipstick and powder on me little angelic face, I refused at first but it was no use they ganged up on me and forced me into a dress, the brother scarpered out the back door in terror. When they had me made up to their satisfaction they opened the front door, which led directly into the busy street, and shoved me out closing the door behind them, they then made a bee line for the window to look out at the terrified child outside, I spent the worst half hour of me life out there on the street crying, to make matters worse every passer by stopped to console me "There there little girl, whatcha crying for" Feminine side me arse.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

19-06-2015, 03:39 PM

try "Pricilla Queen of the Desert" for support?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

19-06-2015, 06:49 PM

It's that sort of thing that turns weaker men into women haters and worse, but not this stout hearted lad, it did teach me however that girls are not 'All sugar and spice and all things nice' some of them are vicious little bitches. Now there's a thought, get your hankie ready.

The Vicious Little Bitches from Greenwich. By Mars Barr.

The boy stood on the concrete Path
Bared of all the dignity he had
Paint and powder on his little face
Crying in shame and disgrace
Looking through the window pane
Margaret, Betty, and evil Jane
They laughed and laughed with sheer delight
At the pitiful lad's plight
It gave them so much pleasure to mock
A lad dressed up in a frilly frock.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 09:13 PM

Ah,but Jem,me bhoy.....

Those girls,thinking they'd got the better of Jem;
How soon they learned that thought was crackers.
Because Jem showed the neighbours his lipsticky smile;
as he gave them a flash of his knac......[you can guess the rest]
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

19-06-2015, 09:53 PM

Pug you are very naughty, me granny used to say to me when I let slip with a swear word "There'll be no need for an overcoat where you're going when you die me boyo"
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 10:51 PM

This used to be a Nice Niche, now it's very Highbro. Imfo.

Page 12 of 43 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top