Join for free
Page 12 of 35 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:19 PM

Re: 23rd June People's March

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Perhaps a bit of reassurance from Brexiteers may help instead of attacking all the time?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...de-Brexit.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/co...nding-increase

https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuoffi...type=3&theater
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think that, irrespective of how people voted, we are all going to exit the EU. Those who are unable to accept that, so keep trying to stop progress, are just making things worse.

The world's press will be reporting the actions of the remainers and it will just make Britain look like a country that cannot agree on a course of action.
If you were a business in another country, but outside the EU, would you want to trade with a Britain that is not united in it's actions?

We should all be working together to make this work.... but some remainers will not let us do that & that is what will stop the money coming in. If we seem weak other countries will try to get deals with us that are more lucrative for themselves!
precisely. We need to unite as a country, the leave vote won and rather than focusing on being so negative about that vote surely it would be much better to look for positives and have faith in our country. It feels to me like many remoaners are almost WANTING things to go wrong. I may of course be wrong but thats how it seems to me.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think that, irrespective of how people voted, we are all going to exit the EU. Those who are unable to accept that, so keep trying to stop progress, are just making things worse.

The world's press will be reporting the actions of the remainers and it will just make Britain look like a country that cannot agree on a course of action.
If you were a business in another country, but outside the EU, would you want to trade with a Britain that is not united in it's actions?

We should all be working together to make this work.... but some remainers will not let us do that & that is what will stop the money coming in. If we seem weak other countries will try to get deals with us that are more lucrative for themselves!
Hear hear.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh dear, how rude
I know! I won't even be receiving my pension in ten years time.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Barry ->
It's a fact Twink that many remainers are more concerned with being proven right than what is the best course of action for the country, and that is why they are doing their damndest to thwart the process.
I just saw this posts after I posted my last post, I kinda said the same sort of thing Barry, I completely agree with you.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2018, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know! I won't even be receiving my pension in ten years time.
I will..................JUST I hope I'm not dead by then though!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
precisely. We need to unite as a country, the leave vote won and rather than focusing on being so negative about that vote surely it would be much better to look for positives and have faith in our country. It feels to me like many remoaners are almost WANTING things to go wrong. I may of course be wrong but thats how it seems to me.
How many more times do I have to say, there
are no positives?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I do not consider that a good reason to change.
Ahh, your lot don’t do democracy do you?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 07:26 PM

are no positives?
The mental image of you with a raised arm and clenched fist immediately came to mind
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2018, 07:27 PM

are no positives?
try the positive mental attitude approach Purl, you might find you like it.

If you are a happy, positive person, you will attract positive things. . If we dwell on the negative aspects of things, nothing worthwhile will be accomplished.

Page 12 of 35 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top