Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 07:44 PM

Re: Lion Attack

Originally Posted by fender ->
Aww,

C'mon Twinks, get yer claws out.............
Twinks, you have as much right to your opinion as anyone else. Your posts are "good" and "interesting".......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 07:49 PM

I agree with you too LQ and Tabs
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:14 AM

What annoys me is that all these wild life reserves and safari parks are set up for the conservation of animals (at least that is what they tell us). Animals are there because they are endangered and intervention is required to keep the species from dying out.

Obviously our wildlife should not be in this predicament in the first place but these sanctuaries have become necessary; but as soon as there is a problem involving a human, they KILL them.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Twinks, you have as much right to your opinion as anyone else. Your posts are "good" and "interesting".......
Thanks Blue, it is very kind of you to say that!
I have a cat who has asthma, and a while ago Tara told me I should have him put to sleep as it was cruel to keep him alive. When I took the cat for his last 6 monthly check up, the vet said " I don't know what you are doing with this cat, but whatever it is don't stop, because he sounds so well that I would never had guessed that he had asthma.
I think that showed that my effort in caring for the cat was worthwhile, so I tend to ignore her comments on animals now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks Blue, it is very kind of you to say that!
I have a cat who has asthma, and a while ago Tara told me I should have him put to sleep as it was cruel to keep him alive. When I took the cat for his last 6 monthly check up, the vet said " I don't know what you are doing with this cat, but whatever it is don't stop, because he sounds so well that I would never had guessed that he had asthma.
I think that showed that my effort in caring for the cat was worthwhile, so I tend to ignore her comments on animals now.
I remember it well Twink. I think you have done an amazing job.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I agree with you too LQ and Tabs
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What annoys me is that all these wild life reserves and safari parks are set up for the conservation of animals (at least that is what they tell us). Animals are there because they are endangered and intervention is required to keep the species from dying out.

Obviously our wildlife should not be in this predicament in the first place but these sanctuaries have become necessary; but as soon as there is a problem involving a human, they KILL them.
Dongles - voice of sweet reason as usual. Why did they have to kill the lion anyway - places like safari parks usually have tranquilizer guns handy !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I remember it well Twink. I think you have done an amazing job.
I totally agree !
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 07:16 AM

Well done Twinks with caring for your cat ...don't get me started with Tara and her views on animals I might swear again
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Well done Twinks with caring for your cat ...don't get me started with Tara and her views on animals I might swear again
Just say it under your breath Summer, that way none of us will know you swore!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

05-05-2018, 07:37 AM

Oooh Summer! I heard that - and am shocked!!!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top