Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 07:55 AM

Re: Lion Attack

Ha! Well when it comes to cruelty and injustice to animals I suspect most of us girls can all turn the air blue
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 08:27 AM

I don't believe one should be deliberately cruel to an animal just for fun. When they are killed for human use, it should be done as quickly as possible. I see nothing wrong in that at all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 08:39 AM

That lion was killed for no other reason than the man's stupidity. The poor creature is dead while he wallows in the publicity. What is right with that?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That lion was killed for no other reason than the man's stupidity. The poor creature is dead while he wallows in the publicity. What is right with that?
He was stupid, but if there was no way of rescuing the idiot without putting the lion down, it had to be done. He should be prosecuted for his behaviour.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
He was stupid, but if there was no way of rescuing the idiot without putting the lion down, it had to be done. He should be prosecuted for his behaviour.
Tranquilizer gun = saved idiot and a live lion!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

05-05-2018, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Tranquilizer gun = saved idiot and a live lion!
Well there is no point in dwelling on it, the lion is dead end of story.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
that lion was killed for no other reason than the man's stupidity. The poor creature is dead while he wallows in the publicity. What is right with that?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 12:23 PM

I think ALL zoos, game reserves and wildlife parks should display signs along the lines of 'If you are stupid enough to put your life at risk, we will not save you'.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks Blue, it is very kind of you to say that!
I have a cat who has asthma, and a while ago Tara told me I should have him put to sleep as it was cruel to keep him alive. When I took the cat for his last 6 monthly check up, the vet said " I don't know what you are doing with this cat, but whatever it is don't stop, because he sounds so well that I would never had guessed that he had asthma.
I think that showed that my effort in caring for the cat was worthwhile, so I tend to ignore her comments on animals now.
Hi Twinks,

Us "animal lovers" all think the same way (thank God)...

I am so glad to hear that your cat is doing so well. I love all animals, but cats are my favourites. I would have a houseful of them if I could. They have such amazing personalities..

No one should advise someone on a forum "to get their pet put to sleep for good".....they have no right to give such poor advice.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Well there is no point in dwelling on it, the lion is dead end of story.
It is not really the end of the story Tara. These kinds of things should not be "let go"....lessons need to be learned. People should be held accountable when they kill our animals.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top