Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 02:44 PM

there is a ground swell beginning!

Muslims are often criticized for being to complacent and ignoring the atrocities of other Muslims with their Jihad attacks etc. But there is a slowly growing ground swell of concerned Muslims around the world who are becoming more vocal and making a stand!!

https://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi...ists-1.2227891
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 03:04 PM

Re: there is a ground swell beginning!

Lets hope this is the first step to ensuring that the law of the country is not governed by the laws of their religion.
Maybe this will lead to all Muslims having the choice of whether they worship or not!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 03:21 PM

I'd assumed they already dish out the Death Penalty for terrorists?
Don't they behead convicts with a sword?

I think this year so far they've already been criticised for too much zealousness .. with 48 executions in 4 months.
Offences range from .. terrorism, homicide, armed robbery and drug trafficking.
I doubt anyone will object to terrorists though.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-drug-offences

I suspect this is no noticeable change in the implementation of strict Sharia Law ...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 03:22 PM

Lets hope it leads to a real change.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 03:59 PM

Well it seems like a good start although obviously these punishments would never reach western Europe. We tend to help terrorists here rather than dispose of them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:46 PM

I wish we didn't we should just execute them .
I mean look at Lee Rigbys murderers justice would have been far better served if that policewomen who shot them had aimed a little more deadly or maybe they could have just been left on the road until they were dead-as they did that poor young man .now we have those two useless specimens to support for the rest of their worthless lives one in broadmoor ( costs at least double than mainline jail )
What for ?
Euthanise them save the country money .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:48 PM

If we had a referendum to bring back CP for premeditated murder and terrorism...but it's never going to happen.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I wish we didn't we should just execute them .
I mean look at Lee Rigbys murderers justice would have been far better served if that policewomen who shot them had aimed a little more deadly or maybe they could have just been left on the road until they were dead-as they did that poor young man .now we have those two useless specimens to support for the rest of their worthless lives one in broadmoor ( costs at least double than mainline jail )
What for ?
Euthanise them save the country money .
That is exactly what we should do with them. No questions, no bargaining just a bullet between the eyes and left for dead for the Whole World to see. Anyone found with bomb making equipment should also be put down.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That is exactly what we should do with them. No questions, no bargaining just a bullet between the eyes and left for dead for the Whole World to see. Anyone found with bomb making equipment should also be put down.
This.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top