Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 11:02 PM

Rather disturbing viewing

Anyone seeing this sort of strange programme on Ch.4 at the mo? It's about weird people from around the world.
It is one of those programmes you SHould only watch through the gaps in your fingers over the eyes - if at all.
I have never seen anything like it, and it's certainly an eye opener to what strange (and frightening) things some people do behind closed doors.

The first weirdo on was a bloke in Oz that paints pictures - wait for it - with his privates!!! (Hope he's not a friend of yours Pummy)
He actually dips his willie in pots of paint and paints pictures. Apparently they sell for around 2,000 dollars a time!!
I won't tell you how he signs his work, it made me feel sick.

The thing is, how on earth does someone get such an idea in the first place? They said he is the only person in the world who does this, though no doubt after seeing the programme some other weirdo's will want to give it a try now .
I can imagine him being a possible candidate for skin cancer later in the future.

The next mad person on, was a bloke in Dallas who I found very disturbing, he thinks he is a vampire.
There are women - who are known as 'black swans' - who allow these vampires to 'feed' off their blood.
Apparently they are all proudly cleared of any STD diseases before they become 'donors' for these sicko's.
This so-called man didn't bite the woman, he cut the top of her spine with a scalpel then drank the blood. She seemed to get quite excited by this.
The journalist doing the report had to leave the room, he couldn't face watching this sick act any further.

I did not want to see any more. I found this last one particularly disturbing. What has happened to the minds of these people?

I feel very content that I am more 'normal', bordering on totally boring, because there are some seriously disturbed people out there.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 11:20 PM

Re: Rather disturbing viewing

Oh that made me shudder ... imagining the first one cleaning his 'brush' in turps so the bristles didn't go hard.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Oh that made me shudder ... imagining the first one cleaning his 'brush' in turps so the bristles didn't go hard.

Oooh don't. He's shaved all the bristles off anyway!

How do people think of these ideas Mort?
And to do it so happily in front of the cameras beggars belief!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oooh don't. He's shaved all the bristles off anyway!

How do people think of these ideas Mort?
And to do it so happily in front of the cameras beggars belief!
He probably wants to get in the Guiness Book of Records, Mups
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2016, 11:55 PM

It's about weird people from around the world
Didn't see it Mups we get enough weird people on here, that is more than enough for me
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-09-2016, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Didn't see it Mups we get enough weird people on here, that is more than enough for me

I only saw those two people, and turned it off Meg. I find some people's minds, like that vampire bloke, quite frightening.
If you'd had seen how much pleasure he was getting from cutting and licking that girl . . well there's some awful sick people about. In fact, I wish I hadn't seen it now.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2016, 02:35 AM

The bloke that paints was on that phil and holly willowbooby prog according to the paper tother day and did their portraits.

Old Yorkshire saying, Nowt queerer than folk.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2016, 02:35 AM

.... The first weirdo on was a bloke in Oz that paints pictures - wait for it - with his privates!!!
(Hope he's not a friend of yours Pummy)

He actually dips his willie in pots of paint and paints pictures.
Apparently they sell for around 2,000 dollars a time!!
Never had the 'pleasure', Mups. Naturally, this bloke was born in the UK but he obviously got his smarts in Australia.
2 grand a pop for a pic which takes him about half an hour (and is not all that bad),
travelling the world - fame and fortune !?

"Tim Patch is the only artist in the world to paint exclusively with his penis, testicles, and buttocks, and will be making his first UK appearance at the upcoming Sexpo UK at the Olympia London from November 13-15. ..."
Sexpo UK UK Managing Director, Lee Schofield said:
We’re super excited to be welcoming such a talented and unique artist who will be travelling all the way from Australia to perform at SexpoUK."

Unfortunately ladies, that was 2015.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...paints-6659572

http://au.complex.com/style/2015/01/...with-his-penis
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2016, 06:27 AM

I only saw those two people, and turned it off Meg. I find some people's minds, like that vampire bloke, quite frightening.
If you'd had seen how much pleasure he was getting from cutting and licking that girl . . well there's some awful sick people about. In fact, I wish I hadn't seen it now.
well they do say that people who watch these sort of activities are known as "voyeurs"?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-09-2016, 12:03 PM

Well if you read it properly Gummy, you'd see this 'voyeur' turned it off after the first couple of weirdo's, and didn't see the rest of the programme.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top