Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 08:58 PM

Unforgiven

Brilliant Film great acting and the girls win

Just downloaded off the Pirate Bay for free.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2016, 09:08 PM

Re: Unforgiven

Is that the Suranne Jones one? If so - it is an excellent film.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Is that the Suranne Jones one? If so - it is an excellent film.
No its this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftTX4FoBWlE
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Slightly off-topic, I suppose, but I have mixed feelings about pirate videos.

I have bought genuine DVD videos only to find that I am obliged to sit through a few minutes of 'adverts' telling me not to buy pirate videos, and you can't skip through them.

Why?

I've paid for this, haven't I? Why can't I just turn it on and watch it?

I suspect that doing this to paid for DVDs might be counter productive. I've often thought about buying a pirate copy just to avoid this annoying preamble to the film I want to watch.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 11:13 AM

No its this one.

Here's a better clip

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2016, 11:19 AM

Yes a good film. I remember watching it with my son.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 12:23 AM

Brilliant Film great acting and the girls win

I think you are very foolish admitting in a public forum that you breach the intellectual property rights law. Dispite of their lack of success in Australia (Dallas Buyers Club Case) the US movie industry has not ceased to try to find people using Pirate Bay, ExtraTorrents and EZTV to sue for breach of intellectual property rights.

Even if you use a VPN service you have exposed yourself to scrutiny by using an unencoded forum to out yourself. VPN is not secure if you give them a starting point.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

04-10-2016, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I think you are very foolish admitting in a public forum that you breach the intellectual property rights law. Dispite of their lack of success in Australia (Dallas Buyers Club Case) the US movie industry has not ceased to try to find people using Pirate Bay, ExtraTorrents and EZTV to sue for breach of intellectual property rights.

Even if you use a VPN service you have exposed yourself to scrutiny by using an unencoded forum to out yourself. VPN is not secure if you give them a starting point.
Sod all that who cares..... What did you think of the Film/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 08:19 AM

No its this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftTX4FoBWlE
Ah - yes, I have seen that one as well - excellent!

Just realised the Suranne Jones one was not a film - it was a TV series - worth watching though if you come across it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 08:33 AM

Not my favourite western Galty, a few good scenes yes but I thought Eastwood's character too slapstick at times.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top