Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 08:42 AM

Westworld

The new series of Westworld airs tonight on Sky Atlantic 9pm. I understand that this one is from the robots' point of view so might be interesting. Record it if you can and miss all the adverts.

https://www.sky.com/watch/channel/sk...-westworld+sky
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 08:47 AM

Re: Westworld

I remember the original film with Yul Brynner which was very good so I hope that the new series doesn't disappoint, although not having Sky I will have to rely on the opinion of others as to that ..
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 08:48 AM

Yul Brynner at his best... Robotic acting and voiceless. The way he should've kept it in every one of his films
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Yul Brynner at his best... Robotic acting and voiceless. The way he should've kept it in every one of his films
Not quite voiceless, here's the original trailer.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Not quite voiceless, here's the original trailer.
His acting got a bit more bearable as the film progressed and he spoke less
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2016, 09:05 AM

I think Ed Harris plays that part in the new one. I watched a western a couple of weeks ago with Ed Harris as a gunslinger and he was excellent.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-10-2016, 02:53 PM

Well, I watched it last night and to be honest I was really disappointed. Too confusing, no story and too much swearing for absolutely no reason. The word 'F*** must have been said about thirty times and was totally unnecessary. I was hoping that as it was a JJ Abrams production it would be good but don't think I shall bother with episode 2.

The original was on a few weeks ago and I enjoyed that.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2016, 09:00 PM

Looks to be a few well known faces in the show if the clip is anything to go by. JJ Abrams and on HBO too? Should be a hit but seeing as I don't have SKY I'll have to reserve judgement.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top