Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 04:37 PM

Swamped

My new kitchen starts next Monday. Ever tried moving everything into other rooms when you live in a small bungalow? Just a tiny space for my computer surrounded by food and pots and pans. Thank goodness my freezer and fridge freezer are not in the kitchen.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 04:40 PM

Re: Swamped

I could do with a new kitchen too but I could not stand the upheaval of it all so we just settled for a new oven, hob and extractor fan.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I could do with a new kitchen too but I could not stand the upheaval of it all so we just settled for a new oven, hob and extractor fan.
I just wanted a new cooker---that was where it started
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 04:58 PM

I definitely need a new kitchen, but I'm in the same boat. Not enough room to store everything.

I know it'll have to be done one day though. Good luck.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:00 PM

I'd love a new kitchen OG, but I dread the upheavel, especially with all the dogs dashing about, I can't see how I'd manage.
I hope all goes well for you, I'm sure you will be pleased when it's all finished.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:07 PM

I also need a new kitchen. But we're moving house instead.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

30-08-2016, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'd love a new kitchen OG, but I dread the upheavel, especially with all the dogs dashing about, I can't see how I'd manage.
I hope all goes well for you, I'm sure you will be pleased when it's all finished.
Thank you. I`m sure I will. It`s starting to become chaos just now. Who else would have kitchen stuff in both bedrooms and the hall?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Thank you. I`m sure I will. It`s starting to become chaos just now. Who else would have kitchen stuff in both bedrooms and the hall?

What will you eat? Will you have to get take-aways if you can't use the cooker?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

30-08-2016, 05:20 PM

Aha-I will have to put the micro wave in this tiny space that now has my computer. I have been cooking in readiness. And it has been months since I went to the `chippy`-what better excuse?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:22 PM

I hope all goes well with your new kitchen. I remember all the upheaval with mine, I didn't realise I had so much stuff. I found things I didn't know I'd got and got rid of loads of things I didn't use. I had the microwave on the veranda and was washing up in a bathroom washbasin. I actually got completely fed up with eating out. I'm sure it will all be worth it when finished.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top