Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 07:00 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, mild and overcast here but that's OK, no complaints here, while ever it's not snowing I'm a happy bunny....

An easy day today, just walking the dogs first thing before pottering around in the garden tidying up and I have a rotted fence post to replace.

Have a good day folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 07:07 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all that follow.

Black as night in Yorkshire so no idea what it's like out. I've been awake since 3am and I can confidently tell you counting sheep doesn't work

Out with pals to a steak restaurant later it's a pals 70th birthday bash

Have a good day all.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 07:44 AM

Good morning world and anyone else that may listening in and watching us. Have a great day and stay safe and flu free.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 08:24 AM

Good morning all.

Pitch black here, mild and dry though.
Off into Town this morning, look around the shops, see if there are any bargins for me to buy.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 09:08 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Black here as well, but dry and much milder.

It is muck spreading time, so roaring Tractors already out and about, windows closed and I will not be putting any washing on the line, it stinks outside.

A rare bit of good news, I opened yesterdays post just now.

A letter from West Mercia Police, I had a Notice of Intended Prosecution from them, failure to stop and report a collision on 6th November in a Car Park.

The case has now been dropped, no further action.

It was an Insurance scam, all too common nowadays.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 09:15 AM

Morning All

I'm definitely painting my kitchen ceiling this morning - it's been on my list since before Christmas...........then hopefully a quick tidy up and beach cleaning meetup at 2 pm.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning all dry, mild and overcast here...

We are going to Weston for a few hours this today, it will be nice to have some fresh sea air for a change from the city pollution.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Morning all.

Housework, hoovering, bed changing is on my Agenda.

However I have now had a text from the plumber (after a week!), offering to pop in today to inspect the water pump. This morning! Told him I need more notice than that, as haven’t cleared the cupboard out yet. Idiot.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 10:53 AM

Good morning everyone chilly and dull but at least it is fine.

I started tidying Chloe yesterday and have yet to finish her. I find doing her in one go is too much for both of us these days.

Enjoy your day
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 11:17 AM

Dark as the proverbial cows gut here,is it going to rain? who knows probably it is Britain after all.Nothing doing weekend,am on a course of anti biotics for a lung infection,like I said elsewhere no flu symptoms just a nagging cough.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top