Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 01:10 PM

Rugby!!

Sorry Ireland but we gave ya a thrashing tonight!!! shh nobody tell jem till i do!
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 06:10 PM

Re: Rugby!!

S Africa gave England a 20 point lead,then preceded to win,thats 5 in a row now that England have lost,it'll end up as 7 I suspect by the end of the tour.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 08:48 AM

Re: Rugby!!

Originally Posted by caricature ->
S Africa gave England a 20 point lead,then preceded to win,thats 5 in a row now that England have lost,it'll end up as 7 I suspect by the end of the tour.
I wouldn't be surprised!
Eddie Jones has a stubborn streak which really gets in the way of good management. He persists with his daft experiment of playing George "Rabbit in the headlights" Ford at 10, and one of the best 10s in the world, Owen Farrell at 12. It was only injury which finally persuaded him to play Jamie George at hooker, rather than the past-it and ineffectual Hartley. Ben Youngs is too slow and needs to be replaced at 9 - preferably by Ben Spencer who is used to playing with his fellow Saracen Farrell. Brown isn't our best full-back, but often plays well for England - he is pretty useless as a wing, however. I could go on................

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top