Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:36 PM

Anther Moan

yesterday the district nurse called while I was out shopping and left a note saying so.I didnt know they were coming or I would have stayed at home,I rang to apologise & ask when theyd come again, The receptionist was very snappy over the phone,where had I been,how did I get there,I explained that I have several clinic appts, and get free transport to them,My son has heard that if they think you can get out any way they will not visit you at home as you can visit a Drs surgery /clinic for treatment.
Then today I rang to see if they were coming back today, a nice receptionist said she couldnt undersatnd what happened as yesterday they said they would return today but nothing had been booked for a visit
Needless to say no nurse called today,The bandage they put on my leg us,they say , is to stop it swelling as I have oedema, but the bandage is so hot & uncomfortable I feel lke ripping it off,eventually ,they say I will have support stockings instead but I wonder if they will feel any better,they may be tight
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:27 AM

Re: Anther Moan

Sorry to hear this Deylon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 02:19 PM

Nothing seems to be going right for you lately Deylon I hope things improve for you soon ...
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 12:12 PM

It seems that they are not organised at all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top