Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 07:56 AM

Re: Dreams and do you understand what they mean to you?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I had a weird dream/nightmare last night about this forum. I dreamt that Carol had created a Hotseat thread especially for me. She had asked all the questions and then put the answers down as if I had written them. One question was asking what I would do when I arrived on my acre plot of land on Mars. The answer was, 'dig my grave'. I thought it was cheeky of her to assume I wouldn't want to have a look around first.

Its alright Carol you are forgiven.
That's weird Tara and a bit scary : (

Actually I have been having a weird recurring dream lately.

I see a group of people stood by an old little humpback bridge the people are all dressed in old fashioned clothes probably from the 1800s at the front of the group is a man possibly in his sixties he keeps beckoning me to come closer...I'm not sure why I'm so apprehensive but I feel danger...then he bursts out of the group and chases me it's so scary I wake up before he catches me. Very weird!
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

19-07-2018, 08:42 AM

When I was a kid right up until my late teens I had the same dream more or less every night. I was a bee and it was so vivid I would spend all my time collecting nectar from the flowers then fly back to my hive. I knew every nook and cranny in the hive.

Some nights I dreaded going to bed as I knew the dream would soon start.
I remember once sitting down with paper and crayons and drawing the intricate hive and my parents couldn't believe how exact it was.

To this day I still remember it like it was yesterday.

So so weird.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
That's weird Tara and a bit scary : (

Actually I have been having a weird recurring dream lately.

I see a group of people stood by an old little humpback bridge the people are all dressed in old fashioned clothes probably from the 1800s at the front of the group is a man possibly in his sixties he keeps beckoning me to come closer...I'm not sure why I'm so apprehensive but I feel danger...then he bursts out of the group and chases me it's so scary I wake up before he catches me. Very weird!
I didn't find it scary.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
A frequent dream is about parking the car somewhere and never finding it again. When looking for the car, the scenery, buildings and street layout is nothing like it was when the car was parked.

I dream about being lost in other ways as well but when things get too bad, I can eventually say "This is just a dream" and wake myself up.
My dreams are usually along the lines you describe.

I have very clear dreams & fairly frequent.

Sadly, I read, only last week, that dreams about losing something are generally a sign of on-coming memory loss.

Don't know what the document was, probably the Daily Telegraph.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top