Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 04:09 PM

Re: Islamic bus driver humiliates neo-nazis!!!

Kept her cool from what I can gather.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Kept her cool from what I can gather.
She had no choice as far as I could see.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 04:16 PM

I saw the same. Sit it out or slam your foot on the accelerator and a London red bus would never have looked redder.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Islamic bus driver in a headscarf faces down a whole crowd of neo-nazis demonstrating in support of of Tommy Robinson.
How exactly did she 'humiliate' them and what was so funny about it?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 05:11 PM

They weren't doing anything other than chanting? What did she do that was so great?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 05:24 PM

She sat in her bus confident that no one would actually hurt her .
If she was in many Islamic countries she would not be even driving a bus and the men would be far more hostile .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
She sat in her bus confident that no one would actually hurt her .
If she was in many Islamic countries she would not be even driving a bus and the men would be far more hostile .
My first thoughts as well.

As a side note.

TR got 13 months for contempt that means he had no defence lawyer no Jury to find him guilty or not, It was all down to one person the Judge to jail him.

Think he should have been charged with a crime over his live streaming that allowed him a defence lawyer and have a Jury of his peers to convict him rightly or wrongly
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 09:09 PM

How did she actually humiliate them? Note too, the supposed questions proffered to the protestors by this left-wing rag implying that they are uneducated and stupid. More than likely, quite a few of them are but so are some left-wing demonstrators if that lot at the recent Trump protest is anything to go by.

Another hate-filled non-story by UJ.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 06:00 AM

I'll get my hard hat ready ....

1) What a load of loud mouths and pretty vile thugs.
They do not epitomise what I equate with representing Britain and British values.

2) Having seen a picture of the bus driver, with headscarf. She does not epitomise what I equate with representing Britain and British values.
I hope you've voted on the referendum thread??? for a british way of life????
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 06:11 AM

I'll get my hard hat ready ....

1) What a load of loud mouths and pretty vile thugs.
They do not epitomise what I equate with representing Britain and British values.

2) Having seen a picture of the bus driver, with headscarf. She does not epitomise what I equate with representing Britain and British values.

I do hope you sleep in your hard hat [oh dear that's giving me funny ideas!]

I do think you need to explain the reasoning behind this view - this site of headscarved women was common all over Uk back in the dim past - I can remember my own mother wearing one and my grandmother - I do think you've got your centuries mixed up a bit and perhaps you are much younger than I??

http://https://www.bing.com/search?q...14C49E997EC5FA

the word 'petard' seems to hang about??

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top