Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 06:19 AM

Another 'vote leave' lie

Yet again the scumbag 'nasty party' have been caught out in another lie. The OBR says there will be no financial dividend for the NHS after Brexit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a8450731.html
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:27 AM

Re: Another 'vote leave' lie

....and another petty point scoring post from someone who told us in earlier posts that they voted to leave the EU but has done nothing but nitpick and seems to like to pretend he didn't ever since

The OBR may well be full or 'remainers' and bureaucrat who have no wish to see us leave the EU anyway. I haven't read the article I don't read articles from the Independent paper of rubbish and spin if I can avoid it.

The truth is until we have actually left the EU and sorted ourselves out no one knows what extra funds will be available for the NHS or anything else.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 09:35 AM

Re: Another 'vote leave' lie

Isn't the OBR the self same outfit that forecast immediate financial disaster if we voted out? The same really as every other project fear projection which has proven to be completely wrong to date. It's just a crystal ball job as to what will happen, and will depend greatly on how we leave and what deal we finally cut. Unfortunately the one on the table now is not the one that will make us better off.... well, according to my crystal ball anyway...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top