Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 05:24 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, wall to wall blue sky here again, they did promise us some rain for this afternoon yesterday, but I don't have much confidence that we will...

Just the usual Friday jobs first thing and walk the dogs then I've another set of gates to paint...... hopefully fish and chips for lunch yum yum....

Have a good day everyone
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 06:07 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning. Plenty of rain up here in Scotland atm. Don’t worry we’re sending it down to you.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 06:08 AM

Good morning everybody.
Hospital for me today to see an orthopaedic doctor about my trochanteric bursitis. No other plans.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 06:22 AM

Good Morning everyone,

It is due to be hot and sticky here today. Nothing definite planned - might have to head over to Barry's for lunch - haven't had fish'n'chips for ages!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 06:52 AM

Morning all.
Beautiful day here again.
No big plans. Collect granddaughter from school then a nice late afternoon relaxing in the garden I think.

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 07:04 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here at the moment.

Off to Norfolk now to view the Property again and measure up with the Vendors.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone

Well what do you know we have a possibility of rain later today I'm pleased if it happens because honest the grass around here resembles sand the duck pond is dry too so it's all looking a bit sad...never thought I would welcome rain but bring it on

Visiting daughter and daughter in law later so a lovely day for me...hope your day is good too
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:23 AM

Good morning all a beautiful one too....

Going to the hairdressers this morning to get my hair cut then back home to finalise my packing.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:28 AM

Good morning everyone I opened the curtains to find a hot air balloon meters away from the window and the sheep looking startled .

I am off to see the children later and I am just going to make a lemon cake to take with me.

Enjoy your day.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:40 AM

Have a lovely day ALL of you. Looks like it's going to be hot I'm afraid my husband and I don't like it soooo hot and it's supposed to be going up to 36 degrees at the weekend!!!! That will finish me off

Good luck Carol at the hospital.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top