Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 08:13 AM

Good morning Wednesday.

Morning all.

Gotta dash to Morrisons shortly, before it gets too hot, to stock up on a few things. Brother and sis in law expected between 1-2, and we are having a BBQ later. Need some chicken pieces, and he needs decaf t bags (as instructed by the hospital).

We will stay here all day and enjoy the sun, and maybe try a spot of bingo later. Looking forward to having them stay a few days, but might be happy when they leave Friday!! I come home 10am Saturday.

Tomorrow they want to use their bus passes (been afraid to use them up till now!) so maybe into Lowestoft.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:02 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday.

Good morning and a happy solstice to you all.

It's going to be hotter here again today so al that I am planning is a trip to the tip this morning then a sit in the shade this afternoon phew, I'm worn out already...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:04 AM

Good morning Wednesday.
Another hot one forecast, but should start getting a little cooler tomorrow.

Out this morning, hairdresser this afternoon, and out again tonight, so will have to get a move on today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:07 AM

Good morning all another scorching 32C again but thankfully it's cooling tomorrow by 10 degrees.

Enjoy your day folks
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:36 AM

Morning.

Not sure about going for a run today as the one I carried out yesterday nearly finished me off, but you never know. Will get some household chores done though me thinks.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 09:39 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:31 AM

Good morning fellow members very hot again here.

Just been to have my hair cut now I am off to the doctors to discuss medication, not something to which I am looking forward .

Enjoy your day everyone
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 12:41 PM

Not so late today.
Good afternoon all .. hope it's a pleasant one.

Having braved the weather yesterday ... walking to the shoe repair shop and back, to find it closed because of a funeral *screams* ... I plan to try it again

Phoned ... yep they're open 'til 6 pm

Too hot for Renie now and after an early brekkie, peeled and choppped apple served on a large white cabbage leaf, she returned to her house.

Obviously, when she's in her house, she bustles around doing H/W and making cucumber sandwiches
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Not so late today.
Good afternoon all .. hope it's a pleasant one.

Having braved the weather yesterday ... walking to the shoe repair shop and back, to find it closed because of a funeral *screams* ... I plan to try it again

Phoned ... yep they're open 'til 6 pm

Too hot for Renie now and after an early brekkie, peeled and choppped apple served on a large white cabbage leaf, she returned to her house.

Obviously, when she's in her house, she bustles around doing H/W and making cucumber sandwiches
Rachel, Who is Renie? A rabbit? Or your neighbour?

I am being taken out for a belated birthday steak meal later this afternoon! Sweltering heatwave or not, nothing will stop me having my favourite steak meal!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Rachel, Who is Renie? A rabbit? Or your neighbour?

I am being taken out for a belated birthday steak meal later this afternoon! Sweltering heatwave or not, nothing will stop me having my favourite steak meal!
Yum ... but hope the air conditioning is working

have fun

Here is RENIE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top