Join for free
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2013, 08:23 AM

Quench your thirst!

I was looking up some tea products etc. when I came across this.
What I find strange is that four cups of green tea protects you from ultraviolet rays.

http://advancedstuff.wordpress.com/2...nchyourthirst/
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2013, 10:01 AM

Re: Quench your thirst!

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I was looking up some tea products etc. when I came across this.
What I find strange is that four cups of green tea protects you from ultraviolet rays.

http://advancedstuff.wordpress.com/2...nchyourthirst/
Yes, I've heard organic green tea can help protect against some types of cancer as well, maybe pancreatic, but can't remember exactly now.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2013, 10:15 AM

I drink green tea on and off during the summer months. I read that it helped in weight loss that is why I started drinking it. Think I will have to start drinking more of it if these are the results.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2013, 08:01 PM

When I seen the thread headline Arthur I thought you were going to ask me out for a pint, tea!, never drink the stuff.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2013, 08:10 PM

Doesn't green tea give you the runs?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2013, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
When I seen the thread headline Arthur I thought you were going to ask me out for a pint, tea!, never drink the stuff.

Yes Jim matey, me neither - ergh yuk!!! rather have a glass of Brandy or Port any day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top