Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
zoe
New Member!
pa. usa
zoe is female 

21-09-2013, 03:27 PM

Re: kidney cysts

Uncle Joe, Thanks so much for your thoughts. I have been sitting here crying, I am so scared. I have to get myself under control. It is hard as I have no to talk things over with. I had an ultra sound of the kidneys and they say they look fine except for the two small cysts in the left kidney. I guess I will have to wait and see what the cystoscopy says. Thanks again.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 03:38 PM

I always have trace blood in my urine. Have since I was a teen.
zoe
New Member!
pa. usa
zoe is female 

21-09-2013, 11:36 PM

Audreyll, This has been the first time I've been aware of any blood, I am hoping when I go for the cystoscopy this week there isn't any when I give a sample. Your post makes me feel somewhat better. (worrier that I am) Thank you.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by zoe ->
Now I am even more freaked out. The urologist said I have blood in my urine and now wants to do a Cystoscopy. This scares me so much. I am due to have this next week, I don't think my anxiety can be any higher. I tried looking this up on the net, but had to stop,
Sorry to post here, I just have no one to discuss this with,
There are many common causes of blood in urine zoe so don't panic...for example...

Cystitis - which typically causes a burning pain when you urinate.
A kidney infection.
Kidney stones, which may be painless but can sometimes block one of the tubes coming from your kidneys and cause severe tummy pain.
Inflammation of the urethra, the tube that carries urine out of the body.
zoe
New Member!
pa. usa
zoe is female 

23-09-2013, 06:02 PM

Thanks Pats, The doctor was so very serious saying this could be tumors or cancer, her beside manner was lacking some. I worry and for her to say this I think was so unnecessary.
I have been a mess for days now and will have to wait until Friday for the cystoscopy. Thanks again for helping to see it could be something not so dire.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 08:16 PM

Thanks Pats, The doctor was so very serious saying this could be tumors or cancer, her beside manner was lacking some. I worry and for her to say this I think was so unnecessary.
I have been a mess for days now and will have to wait until Friday for the cystoscopy. Thanks again for helping to see it could be something not so dire.

Zoe darlin' - didn't I say this to you in my pm - don't panic!!! until you know something definite there's no need to worry unduly and upset yourself even further. Now you've joined this 'happy band' you have a lot of friends on here who will be with you every step of the way on the path you're about to tread.
zoe
New Member!
pa. usa
zoe is female 

24-09-2013, 12:59 AM

Thanks again Uncle Joe, I have to keep reminding myself to calm down and just wait and see what the results are. I just worry, can't help it, but I feel better knowing everyone here is trying to help. Does mean a lot to me really.
zoe
New Member!
pa. usa
zoe is female 

28-09-2013, 01:46 AM

Had the cystoscopy today. The doctor says my bladder looks healthy and there is no cancer!!
Still have trace blood in the urine, doctor now says some people just show blood. I have never had that before, so don't know if I always will now.
Now, I still have pain on my right side and back, don't know what that is but the bladder is good, so happy for that. No infection seen.
Urologist said to go back to primary doctor about pain on the right side. I think I need to take a break from seeing doctors and try to de stress. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts. zoe
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2013, 12:14 PM

Had the cystoscopy today. The doctor says my bladder looks healthy and there is no cancer!!
Still have trace blood in the urine, doctor now says some people just show blood. I have never had that before, so don't know if I always will now.
Now, I still have pain on my right side and back, don't know what that is but the bladder is good, so happy for that. No infection seen.
Urologist said to go back to primary doctor about pain on the right side. I think I need to take a break from seeing doctors and try to de stress. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts. zoe

Zoe darlin' - you're welcome.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2013, 12:18 PM

Zoe, I'm pleased to hear your cystoscopy proved to be clear.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top