Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 04:11 PM

Re: I am tired

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
At the time, UJ was shouting at me to demand oromorph but this drug is related to morphine.
I am beginning to think he has shares in the company that produces it.
Young Simmo
Carnarvon West Aust
Young Simmo is male  Young Simmo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 12:07 AM

I probably could have added in here that I stopped smoking June 2000, and had a triple Bypass Feb 2002. Now at 31 years longer than my father who died on his 43rd birthday in 1953, I give all credit to my Heart Surgeon and modern medical science. It is also interesting to note the following::
First bypass performed in USA in 1953 on a 13 year old girl with her Father beside her and hooked up to her body to keep her alive during the opp.
Boy, when I get started I don't no when to stop.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I am beginning to think he has shares in the company that produces it.

No Pats darlin' - but have been given bottles of Oromorph at both the hospital and then from my GP following various surgical procedures. So my advice to Jan to ask the Doctorsd to prescribe it for her was based on my own personal experience.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No Pats darlin' - but have been given bottles of Oromorph at both the hospital and then from my GP following various surgical procedures. So my advice to Jan to ask the Doctorsd to prescribe it for her was based on my own personal experience.
Yes UJ...some people would also recommend heroin based on their own personal experience......doesn't mean we should all take it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 04:00 PM

Yes UJ...some people would also recommend heroin based on their own personal experience......doesn't mean we should all take it.

Oromorph was PRESCRIBED for me by the Doctors at the hospital and my GP practice and I resent your implication.
Young Simmo
Carnarvon West Aust
Young Simmo is male  Young Simmo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 04:11 PM

Pats and Uncle Joe, over here in Aus, it is about now we would say, "Let's agree, to disagree".
I know us Aussies are Feral Bogans in some peoples minds, but most of the time "We are write".
OK go for it,,,,,,,,,,,, He, He, Ha, Ha.
Pats
Lincolnshire

25-02-2014, 05:42 PM

Oromorph was PRESCRIBED for me by the Doctors at the hospital and my GP practice and I resent your implication.
Nothing was implied UJ, except that you kept on shouting Oromorph.
Just because you were prescribed it.. ....doesn't make it suitable for everyone.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

26-02-2014, 09:40 AM

Nothing was implied UJ, except that you kept on shouting Oromorph.
Just because you were prescribed it.. ....doesn't make it suitable for everyone.

Oromorph is a listed drug and HAS to be prescribed by a Doctor in the first place. Therefore asking the Doctor to prescribe it for pain relief is legitimate. It is then up to the Doctor, taking into consideration the patient's state of health and other medication being taken, as to whether Oromorph is appropriate. I had apparently, assumed that that was a given, but seemingly not in your case.
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 09:42 AM

check with the doctor, but a power nap during the day is the in thing these days
Pats
Lincolnshire

26-02-2014, 03:18 PM

Oromorph is a listed drug and HAS to be prescribed by a Doctor in the first place. Therefore asking the Doctor to prescribe it for pain relief is legitimate. It is then up to the Doctor, taking into consideration the patient's state of health and other medication being taken, as to whether Oromorph is appropriate. I had apparently, assumed that that was a given, but seemingly not in your case.
I do know all that UJ.....but your insistence that all and sundry demand it is inappropriate and quite frankly ridiculous.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top