Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ziad
New Member!
Kent, UK
Ziad is male 

25-03-2014, 02:04 PM

Pre-diabetes and type 2

Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone in the forum suffers from either pre-diabetes or type 2?

Fortunately, I do not (or at least not as far as I am aware!) but I was having dinner with a close friend of mine the other day and he told me that he had recently (December 2013) been diagnosed with it, which was a complete shock to him.

Now, from the little I know (and I have doctors in my family) I always thought once you got it that was pretty much it, a life of needles, medication, monitoring your blood levels etc.

My friend totally shocked me when he told me that within about 1 month it had gone! I thought I misheard him, but he said that he went to his GP (the same one that had diagnosed the diabetes) and he was given the all clear!

So, I asked the obvious question. What did you do? He told me that he took some juice which had some plant extract (can't recall what) and by taking this daily for a month it had reversed his diabetes!

Now, I have never heard of this before, so was wondering if anyone else has come across this? If so, then I think it is a public duty to inform as many as those suffering with pre-Diabetes and type 2 (which I read is the most common form) about this and that it is reversible with a natural product.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 02:14 PM

Re: Pre-diabetes and type 2

It isn't as far as I am aware curable but can be controlled by diet if you are vigilant, I was diagnosed last January cut all sugar out and went low carb and have been getting good blood sugar results ever since.

Had a know on effect I lost 5 stones in weight and my blood pressure has come almost down to normal too.

But it is not cured if I ate sugar again it would be back.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 02:19 PM

Ziad, would this be the same miracle juice that you posted about on the asthma thread?
Ziad
New Member!
Kent, UK
Ziad is male 

25-03-2014, 02:31 PM

Hi Janela. Not sure if it's the same or something similar, but I can always find out.

It truly is a miracle juice or juices, if it's true!

I for one would give it a try if I had any of these ailments.

Although I suffered from a mild form of asthma when I was younger, using the inhaler was a big put off for me.

Fortunately, it was minor and I did not need to use it for very long, but if it had been like what Steve is going through and I knew there was something out there that might alleviate and possibly cure it then why not tell people?
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 06:08 PM

What I don't understand about these miracle cures is how come the doctors don't recommend them.

My husband suffers from type 2 and I'm sure he would use it if the doctor told him it was a cure. I am very dubious of these so called miracle cures.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
What I don't understand about these miracle cures is how come the doctors don't recommend them.

My husband suffers from type 2 and I'm sure he would use it if the doctor told him it was a cure. I am very dubious of these so called miracle cures.
There isn't a cure mesco, but the condition can be managed to avoid the risk of complications.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ziad ->
Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone in the forum suffers from either pre-diabetes or type 2?

Fortunately, I do not (or at least not as far as I am aware!) but I was having dinner with a close friend of mine the other day and he told me that he had recently (December 2013) been diagnosed with it, which was a complete shock to him.

Now, from the little I know (and I have doctors in my family) I always thought once you got it that was pretty much it, a life of needles, medication, monitoring your blood levels etc.

My friend totally shocked me when he told me that within about 1 month it had gone! I thought I misheard him, but he said that he went to his GP (the same one that had diagnosed the diabetes) and he was given the all clear!

So, I asked the obvious question. What did you do? He told me that he took some juice which had some plant extract (can't recall what) and by taking this daily for a month it had reversed his diabetes!

Now, I have never heard of this before, so was wondering if anyone else has come across this? If so, then I think it is a public duty to inform as many as those suffering with pre-Diabetes and type 2 (which I read is the most common form) about this and that it is reversible with a natural product.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Don't tell me Ziad, let me guess , this is the same 'miracle juice ' which cured another friends asthma....

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...346#post432346

If there was a miracle cure for type 2 diabetes you can be sure someone would have marketed it widely and everyone with this condition would be taking it and cured .
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
There isn't a cure mesco, but the condition can be managed to avoid the risk of complications.
I didn't think so Pats. Just some one promoting some pretend cure. My husband attends the diabetic clinic and watches what he eats and drinks. He's been told that is how to control it.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I didn't think so Pats. Just some one promoting some pretend cure. My husband attends the diabetic clinic and watches what he eats and drinks. He's been told that is how to control it.
Exactly, there is no 'miracle juice' or 'miracle cure'
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 11:37 PM

Ziad, if this is supposed to be a miracle cure for diabetes and asthma and you have been told about the wonders of it by two different friends, I would have thought you would remember the name of it.... or at least the name of the plant extract.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top