Join for free
Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:16 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Twink.

BTW, are you really trying to tell me Elvis isn't alive?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:21 PM

Now I'm feeling very uneasy..afraid even..who are You People?..who am I?..what am I doing here.?.are there two of Me?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:26 PM

I do hope not May, we can only just about cope with one of you!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
1. His jaw and lips would have sagged as muscle and control was lost. Bottom lip now droops to expose lower teeth. Bottom lip covered these teeth previously. The equivalent of you pulling your bottom lip down.
Sorry but that's plainly bunkum when you look at his teeth from the 80s.

Look here:

Here's a close up

His lower teeth are mostly worn away and are barely above his gum line. Also there most certainly is NOT a line of 4 straight teeth there.

So how did we go from that to this:

???

New Hawking is promoting the One World Government.

As we know that is the long standing agenda of Common Purpose, Freemasons, Illuminati.

Have to assume from the apologists here that some of their ranks are among us
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:40 PM

So if we don’t agree with you then we are fully paid up members of the NWO...? Yep..you are like the heading of my OP ...A loon ...in fact I think you are Gravitas and I claim my £5
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:50 PM

If you Google "Stephen Hawkings teeth" hundreds of facial images of him come up, every one is different according to his age at the time and his muscular spasms that day.

There's a photo of him with Eddie Redmayne where his lips are closed.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Can you contribute any sentence without using the words nasty party and including 3 exclamation marks?

Good writers seldom use exclamation marks at all.

Do I give a stuff??? Nah, can't be ars'ed!!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
If you Google "Stephen Hawkings teeth" hundreds of facial images of him come up, every one is different according to his age at the time and his muscular spasms that day..
Yep

But

Teeth don't suddenly spring up out of nowhere. His teeth in the 1980s were practically gone as I have clearly shown and proven. Since then, he has miraculously acquired 4 very long teeth which are in a very straight line.

There's no denying this anomaly
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
lol

Does ageing also regrow your teeth massively too?!!!

Where are Hawking's lower front teeth above?

Did they magically spring up years later as per this photo?
He looks as though he has lost his upper teeth. When the teeth are lost the opposing teeth can super-erupt.

But aside from this a dental visit can change the shape and size of teeth. I think there must have been a reason his teeth were removed. Perhaps the jaw and facial muscles are now paralysed and caused too much pressure on the teeth.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

09-01-2018, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
But aside from this a dental visit can change the shape and size of teeth. I think there must have been a reason his teeth were removed. Perhaps the jaw and facial muscles are now paralysed and caused too much pressure on the teeth.
You are missing the point here, or rather the timeline.

His pictures from the 1980s show he has virtually NO front bottom teeth. Indispiutably.

His photos in current years show 4 large straight lower front teeth.

That is simply impossible.

Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top