Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:36 PM

Re: Promote Your Favourite Threads/Sections Here.

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I won't go off on one

You went off on one!
Oh
Well I thought I should explain meself
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:25 PM

If you really do think that of me Mags, then I feel quite affronted by what you say there.
Smiley face or no smiley face.
I could go off on one over that rather snide remark, except to say that you obviously have not got a clue about me either as a person or a human being.
And quite frankly, for you as a Global Mod to accuse me of starting a thread which is supposed to be 99% about me, is rather contemptible.

No snide remark intended BC, that was your interpretation... I look on it as a cheeky chat remark
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 10:40 PM

O.K. Mags.
Fair enough from a rather sensitive soul.
99% Cheers.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:09 PM

My favourite threads are still the Adult/Cheeky Chat (enter password hahaha) and any thread which ends up in the Trash Can.
These preferences will tell you an awful lot about ME!
So there!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:18 PM

Excuse me, this thread is only less than a month old, so does not qualify, Blow up yer pants Kid.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

12-01-2016, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire;795888[B
]Excuse me, this thread is only less than a month old, so does not qualify,[/B] Blow up yer pants Kid.
Please ask Meg what the qualifying period is for an 'old thread' then?
This has to be thought about and put in a new rule somewhere. Bla Bla Bla!

And my pants are already blown up thank you very much.
Have you seen my skid marks?

PS
And you can stop spitting at me for a start!
Butterfly2013
Canada
Butterfly2013 is female  Butterfly2013 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 01:52 AM

My favourite threads are still the Adult/Cheeky Chat (enter password hahaha) and any thread which ends up in the Trash Can.
These preferences will tell you an awful lot about ME!
So there!
LOL You said it not me lol

I just go to the latest posts and I prefer the discussion section. As for the Adult cheeky, I think you promoted it more than enough times lol Actually I wouldn't call it adult cheeky, it is more of a "teenager" thing and I find it boring, but hey, if that is what you like
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-01-2016, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Butterfly2013 ->
LOL You said it not me lol

I just go to the latest posts and I prefer the discussion section. As for the Adult cheeky, I think you promoted it more than enough times lol Actually I wouldn't call it adult cheeky, it is more of a "teenager" thing and I find it boring, but hey, if that is what you like
Obviously adult cheeky chat is only a small part of either what I post in the forum Butterfly, or my life outside here in the real world. Go look at my various posts on a whole range of subjects here in this over fifties forum.
What I don't like is narrow minded humourless prudes who try and put down, and fail, people with a good broad sense of humour.

If you were still a caterpillar though Butterfly, I would keep it clean.
Your lettuce bowl I mean!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top