Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Evael
New Member!
United Kingdom
Evael is male 

21-02-2018, 09:35 PM

Harry to Marry

So Donald Trump's will not be invited to The Wedding,yet Obama is welcomed.People have short memories.Obame looked the U.K in the eye and threatened us all, that if the citizens of Great Britain DARED to vote LEAVE in the European Referendum we would be put to the BACK of the queue as far as trade with the U.S.A was concerned.Trump,after all,did say that the UK would be at the FRONT of the queue.This country is being highjacked by egotistical tv reporters and commentators who are taking a lead from MOMENTUM. Trump only has to glance Eastward and he is accused of collusion with the Soviets yet Corbyn can have tea and biscuits in our Houses of Parliament with a proven Eastern Block spy. Strange world
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:17 PM

Re: Harry to Marry

A wedding invitation is for family and friends, why should Trump be invited. The Prince and former US president are firm friends.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:45 PM

Surely, if other leaders of different countries are being invited to the wedding, then it is only right that the leader of America is invited?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:04 PM

I am sick of hearing of the darn wedding .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:22 PM

Me too. Couldnt give a stuff whos invited and whos not...its a wedding, let them invite who they damn well like, its not a trade deal or a political platform, mutter mutter....
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:24 PM

I didn't think the public was privy to who had been invited to the wedding.
As it's a private occasion and not a state one, it's up to the couple who they invite. It wouldn't surprise me if Prince Harry had wanted to invite the Obamas because they seem to get on very well but I'm guessing palace officials may have persuaded him not to.
Time will tell.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:30 PM

maybe they are worried about wandering hands and all that....
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
maybe they are worried about wandering hands and all that....
He might have to sit on his hands.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:38 PM

St George's Chapel, does not have the seating capacity so it's to be expected that guests will have a close connection to the couple. People who were close friends with Diana and her son are likely to be there.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Me too. Couldnt give a stuff whos invited and whos not...its a wedding, let them invite who they damn well like, its not a trade deal or a political platform, mutter mutter....

Can I come and mutter with you ruthio - please. .
I'll bring the nibbles.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top