Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 12:01 PM

Re: Cosmetic Surgery

Everything but breast implant's is a waste of money,everything else can be fixed with hemorrhoid (sp) cream.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 12:08 PM

Why do people want breast implants, large breasts must be very uncomfortable? 32A would be my choice, if I had one.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Everything but breast implant's is a waste of money,everything else can be fixed with hemorrhoid (sp) cream.

Breast implant?? My lady has commented that my once muscled pecs are now `man boobs`-and I have given her my silicone muffin tins
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I would never consider cosmetic surgery to reduce the signs of aging.
Neither would I. I hate my sagging cheeks, crepe neck, but I am old, it's nature to age. I want to raise my eyebrows & have laughter lines, not smooth rigid skin that is so stretched it doesn't move.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Neither would I. I hate my sagging cheeks, crepe neck, but I am old, it's nature to age. I want to raise my eyebrows & have laughter lines, not smooth rigid skin that is so stretched it doesn't move.
A lot of people who have cosmetic surgery on the face don't look natural, and occasionally it goes horrifically wrong leaving them looking like gargoyles. I think I saw on the Net once that happened to a woman who had a part in one of the soaps.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 01:46 PM

I have a problem with minor surgery and anesthetics. My fear factor ramps up to a high eleven out of ten.

Because of the way I'm wired up, I can never see the day where I would put myself through something like this for the sake of vanity.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 01:52 PM

I know two people who've had work done, the first was a lovely looking woman and it spoiled her.

The second paid a small fortune for face and neck work and the results were unremarkable. Due to the pain involved she said she would never consider it again.

There are three actually, a women I used to work for in New York, the last time I met up with her was sixteen or seventeen years ago and she had had a full face lift and looked about forty, she was in her sixties then.

To this day she still is the most narcissistic, self obsessed woman I've ever come across.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 01:55 PM

I have thought about it wouldn't mind losing a wrinkle or two but I'm to much of a scaredy cat
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
I'd say anything but breast reduction was a waste, anyone with large breasts knows the problems they bring.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Trust me, it is not your eyes men are thinking about.

Seriously though, laughter lines around the eyes are just a sign of personality, of a life lived.

Infinitely better than Botox or Trout Pouts or fake boobs.

Give me a lovely lady who has lived life over any wanna be teenager any day of the week.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top