Join for free
Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 02:53 PM

Re: The Wit and Wisdom of Diane Abbott

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I predict May's government will fall before it's delivered. Then the Tory party will be torn asunder.
And then what the hell do we replace it with...the other two are worse.

Think UJ should start his own and we will be saved.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
And then what the hell do we replace it with...the other two are worse.

Think UJ should start his own and we will be saved.
The problem is that there are only really two large political parties: Conservatives and the Loonies, although it could be argued that there are two distinct Loony parties, Corbyn/Momentum and the more moderate wing.

It is quite likely that May has consigned the Conservatives to oblivion in the next GE.

Compo and the Loonies are distinctly dangerous but, unfortunately, it is becoming more and more likely that they might tip the balance next time.

As for the strongly pro-Brexit parties, there are now so many! UKIP, Britain First, etc., but being so many small organisations they are unlikely to have any real clout.

If only they could all amalgamate there might be some hope. After all, they all want the same thing and, despite what the remainiacs keep saying, the majority of people in this country want the same - a real Brexit without any strings.

As I've said before, the next few years are going to be very interesting if nothing else. If I were younger, and if I had children, I might be feeling slightly worried right now!
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 08:19 AM

What the heck is that silly woman wearing around her neck? It really adds to her ridiculous appearance and comical half-witted demeanour.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The problem is that there are only really two large political parties: Conservatives and the Loonies, although it could be argued that there are two distinct Loony parties, Corbyn/Momentum and the more moderate wing.

It is quite likely that May has consigned the Conservatives to oblivion in the next GE.

Compo and the Loonies are distinctly dangerous but, unfortunately, it is becoming more and more likely that they might tip the balance next time.

As for the strongly pro-Brexit parties, there are now so many! UKIP, Britain First, etc., but being so many small organisations they are unlikely to have any real clout.

If only they could all amalgamate there might be some hope. After all, they all want the same thing and, despite what the remainiacs keep saying, the majority of people in this country want the same - a real Brexit without any strings.

As I've said before, the next few years are going to be very interesting if nothing else. If I were younger, and if I had children, I might be feeling slightly worried right now!
Very good post and very good points.

I will be dead soon so who cares about me

But I still at times cry for England.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 02:58 PM

I didnt realise there was a whole thread dedicated to the joke that is Diane Abbott. I saw on TV this morning making even more of a fool of herself.

Enjoy!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...ers-Morgan-GMB

This was just priceless.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
I didnt realise there was a whole thread dedicated to the joke that is Diane Abbott. I saw on TV this morning making even more of a fool of herself.

Enjoy!

This was just priceless.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 04:09 PM

Enjoy!

This was just priceless.
I could only watch so much of that. How this woman survives in her job is beyond me.

Did anyone else notice the traffic driving in one ear and out of the other?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 05:26 PM

I couldn't get it to play!
But as I turned 64 yesterday and haven't had a clue what I'm doing all day today, I understand what she's saying! That's really scary!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 06:43 PM

Enjoy!

This was just priceless.
To add to your enjoyment

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2018, 07:05 PM

Good old Di,

The gift that just keeps on givin'
The charisma of a cabbage and brains of a lettuce leaf.

You've just gorra love her......

Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top