Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 01:29 PM

What every woman wants!

I am constantly bemused by the ladies in my life to see them rifling frantically through the many layers of their HANDBAGS to find some obscure item, which generally they find deep in the bottom of the bag.

The answer to this problem could of made me rich, but I am a
modest & generous soul & I give my Eureka moment freely here.

This is it. If the missing item is always on the bottom of the bag, then insert a clear / see- thru bottom & really get to the heart of the matter instantly.

SImply, turn the bag upside down, (close top of bag first), and there are all your vital missing bits on display.

Cheers chums.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 01:46 PM

Re: What every woman wants!

The mysteries of the female handbag, I say female because I believe some males carry them now. Great idea RJ but women will only upend their handbags as a last resort, not a pretty sight the contents plus the fact that there might be some quare items not for the male eyes.
Strange you posted that just now RJ, the wife was just about to go out shopping locally and asked me would I be staying in today, her keys were SOMEWHERE down the bottom of her handbag and she hadn’t time to search for them, search for them! the bag is only 12x9 inches for Gods sake.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 01:47 PM

My trouble is, l can't find anything that is black in my bag and I think it's because it sort of mingles in with the colour of the lining. I go into a panic when I can't find my black credit card holder!
Maybe it would be better if everything l put in my bag was fluorescent lime green, yellow or pink!!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 02:27 PM

I know 'What every woman wants' and it does not involve handbags at all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 02:45 PM

Sounds a good idea Robert
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I know 'What every woman wants' and it does not involve handbags at all.
Malcolm, my louche friend, I chose the title of my post carefully using words designed to interest the prurient and less noble parts of our psyche.

You have entered in the spirit of this thing with gusto. lol
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 03:55 PM

Nah, that wouldn't work RJ, because if we turned the bag upside down, the object we wanted would no longer be at the bottom, would it. It would drop back to the top again - which would now be underneath!
Does anybody understand that? I've confused meself now.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

03-09-2016, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sounds a good idea Robert
Thank you Meg, the only problem is with the condition of the base of handbags because the owner regularly places the thing onto the floor of wherever she is, collecting germs of every description.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

03-09-2016, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Nah, that wouldn't work RJ, because if we turned the bag upside down, the object we wanted would no longer be at the bottom, would it. It would drop back to the top again - which would now be underneath!
Does anybody understand that? I've confused meself now.
What an astute observation Mups. I'm so glad I didn't make a tit of myself by going public.
I understand what you mean exactly, I am forever grateful.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

03-09-2016, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My trouble is, l can't find anything that is black in my bag and I think it's because it sort of mingles in with the colour of the lining. I go into a panic when I can't find my black credit card holder!
Maybe it would be better if everything l put in my bag was fluorescent lime green, yellow or pink!!
How exotic!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top