Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 03:50 PM

Re: Tatooed women are more promiscuous - research?

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Is it me - that just dont get yer drift ......

Pats darlin' - I think MB is giving a subtle hint that he's read the book "Fifty shades of Grey", or that he too is into serious S&M.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 03:54 PM

Well - I think its me just not 'getting 'im' - I've seen his many answers to posts and I've only 'got' half of them .... So he's either on the gin - or from another planet - or, its me
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

10-06-2013, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Is it me - that just dont get yer drift ......
it's you ya driftin off again!!!
bashybash
middlesex
bashybash is female  bashybash has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 06:42 PM

i have a tattoo[and a hidden black oblong].my best friend always wanted a tattoo and we both agreed that on her 49th birthday,we would go and have one.my friend died before her birthday,so in her memory,i have had a small fairy[she loved them]above my left ankle,its a pretty tattoo and easily hidden if i want it hidden.her 3 young children loved that i did this,as they knew of our plans.xx
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 07:03 PM

That's sad Bash but nice gesture. You'll always remember her.
bashybash
middlesex
bashybash is female  bashybash has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 07:15 PM

i do joy xx.lol ill tell you about the other one another day xx
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by bashybash ->
i do joy xx.lol ill tell you about the other one another day xx

Oooooohhhhhh - waiting with baited breath.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 06:54 PM

Well reading some of the replies here makes me laugh.

My daughter has been a tattooist for 20 years (professionally for 9)and has a beautiful leopard and cub on her full back.She had this done well before the "celeb" fads of having tattoos came out so she's not one for "following the sheep" so to speak. Tattoos are an art form after all and it should be a personal choice as long as it's tasteful.

She is petite,slim and pretty and is not "easy" or promiscuous and never has been. It's only the stigma of having tattoos that give people like her bad names which is a shame.

I agree that it'll look awful on a 80 year old Karen but then again what about botox,face lifts and all cosmetic surgery ?
Which is worse ? What's worse than looking like Sylvester Stallones mum ?

Fight ! Where's Harry Hill ?

PS I don't like tattoos either. Lol !
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 07:09 PM

would never have one do not like them full stop
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by astrolady ->

I agree that it'll look awful on a 80 year old Karen but then again what about botox,face lifts and all cosmetic surgery ?
Which is worse ? What's worse than looking like Sylvester Stallones mum ?
Stallone's mother has had cosmetic surgery

I wouldn't have botox (though would consider a face lift if I got too baggy and it bothered me (which it probably wouldn't)) and never have I thought the fish-lip look was a good one

I think a lot of it comes from the era we grew up in that kind of enforced 'nice girls don't have tattooes' - that's hard to overcome. The little tatt my daughter has on her ankle looks quite nice at the moment (but I know what men say about the small of the back one so I shan't comment on the one she has there )

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top