Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 06:00 PM

Re: Happy Birthday - Ffosse

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
It's funny - we've lived next door to each other for 11 years but it's only in the last 6 months we've gotten to know each other. She really is kindly: she picked up my repeat prescription today when I wouldn't have had the strength to make it to the chemist, plus she bought me my tea and gave me a birthday card.
That's the kind of neighbor to have, Ffosse. You are lucky to have her. Happy Birthday to you

ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 06:02 PM

Happy Birthday fFosse!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 06:40 PM

Thank you.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 06:51 PM

Well I hope your birthday is continuing with as much pleasure as you can possibly squeeze out of it Ffosse!
Penblwydd Hapus Iawn
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 07:03 PM

It is, it started off with me being grumpy with the hospital staff trying to get out earlier. I think they had a word with the doctors and, realising that it was my birthday, decided to expedite things and let me go early. It would have been 4pm I got out if it was a normal discharge.

The rest of the day I've spent chatting with my neighbour, posting on here, watching some TV, just chilling.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
It is, it started off with me being grumpy with the hospital staff trying to get out earlier. I think they had a word with the doctors and, realising that it was my birthday, decided to expedite things and let me go early. It would have been 4pm I got out if it was a normal discharge.

The rest of the day I've spent chatting with my neighbour, posting on here, watching some TV, just chilling.
Sounds poifect!
Well the afternoon onwards anyway
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

23-07-2018, 07:31 PM

I only got around 2 hours sleep last night because i was moved into a ward with other patients and it was boiling.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top