Join for free
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2018, 08:43 AM

Adults steal baseballs from little kids

I just saw a video of adults stealing baseballs from little kids at major league baseball parks.

It is common for pro baseball players to toss baseballs to little kids. unfortunately sometimes the kid drops the ball. It is then that adults, male and female, shove the kid out of the way and steals the ball meant for the kid.

I thought I've seen every mean thing on this earth but this goes way beyond mean. It's cruel.

One woman I saw actually took the baseball right out of the little boys hands. The boy could not have been any older than 5 years old. The boy immediately began crying and went to his mother. The woman who stole the ball , held it up in the air, smiling, like she had won a prize.

In that particular case, the baseball player asked for a time out and went to get another ball and climbed into the stands and personally handed the ball to the boy. Not only that but he got a 2nd ball and had some of the players sign the 2nd ball and it was then given to the little boy.

What the hell is becoming of this world when adults steal from little kids.?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top