Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:38 PM

Re: What do YOU collect??

I used to collect pandas.
Unfortunately my first husband destroyed them all when I left him. No surprise.
I now collect words!
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:53 PM

Hi Deborah!

Ahhh I know the Steiff Teddy Bears!... a friend gave to my daughter one when she born...it have little tag thing in the ear..not a old one - was new! She still have it and cherish it! That so nice! Also Paddington bear...with little yellow hat and blue coat and boots - so charming little face... I love! Thank you for share to us! Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:55 PM

Hi Jackie....

Ohh...that sonamagun! That was not very nice to throw away you Panda bears.. ....but...eh...words is easy to store and they make you to be so smart! I actually learn a new word today - Pear-snick-it-y! It mean "fussy one" ..haha... Thank you for comment here! xo
Gianetta
US

14-01-2016, 08:59 PM

Oh wow, Michael...you collecting a many many things! - that mean you have many many interests...very nice! I dunno what its mean the words: crumpets and mangles and chiminey pots? but ... I am sure they must be collectable worthy! Nice for you garden to have Gypsy caravan and horse with long mane hair... may be one day you will find just the right ones! Thank you for comments here! Gia xo
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Ahhhh orangutan.... I understanding what you mean...and when we move to this house, I was determine not to collecting any other things...but living by the Bay, all the time I will see sea glass and heart shape stone...and so once again I collect...but you know what? They bring me lot of joys, and they take very little space - so...makes me to feel happy when I see them! ... What you was collect (ethnic instrument) must have been a bit costly things to collect, but I bet it was remarkable to see a collection of those thing together! Thank you for comment here! I appreciate... Gia
Well it could be expensive, but I only bought small cheap ones, although my mother did once bring me something a bit more costly to add to my collection.
Gianetta
US

14-01-2016, 09:46 PM

Well....if what you buy was inexpensive, that not matter if you was enjoy to collect them, right? Very nice that you Mama give to you a extra special one for you collection.... Great!
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:23 PM

I collect old and new cups and saucers, this is a new one Lady Carlyle by Royal Albert

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:25 PM

I don't collect anything I am a minimalist and can't stand clutter.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hi EZ RIDER -

Another thing that I am not familiar with..but I will go to the Google to see what it is! It sound like they are very sentimental things for you to collect...that's so nice..and also it remind you of you Papa, yes? I will look right now for Royal Doulton jug. Thank you for share that to us! .........

I hope this is correct thing? There is much Royal Doulton jugs - some is like a regular plain pitcher - others is like this one here? ... Attachment 129 Gia
Not like these Gia, yours are Character Jugs. Often they are modelled on real people or professions. Mine are often referred to as Hunting Jugs because of the pictures on them. They are two-tone brown only.
Gianetta
US

14-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Oh, okay dokey EZ RIDER -- sorry about that.. I will look for what you have describe ..the hunting ones...online. Thank you! Gia

** Is may be similar to what we seeing here?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hunting.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	139

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top