Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2009, 10:00 PM

Re: What hobbies do you have?

OK time to come clean I am also a member of the Cambrigshire coastal watch.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2009, 02:51 PM

The dogs, photography, angling and restoring the occasional scrapped jeep.

I've not taken any new photos for a while and aint been fishing for 2 years, oh well, . . there's always tomorrow.
taffh
Newport South Wales UK
taffh is male  taffh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2009, 05:34 PM

Computers Music reading was going to try and get into a bit of gardening but got a Border Collie now the garden looks like the somme so thats gone out the window so most importantly it Chase

buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2009, 05:49 PM

My grandkids, yorkshire terriers but don't have one at the moment but have had for 25 years. I have studied the breed in depth and know the pedigrees of all the famous dogs and many not so famous, music, reading and really almost everything except crafts, just could not get into any of that beautiful work. At the moment this forum which is really time consuming but I'm not complaining Oh and my passion GOLF.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2009, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
My grandkids, yorkshire terriers but don't have one at the moment but have had for 25 years. I have studied the breed in depth and know the pedigrees of all the famous dogs and many not so famous, music, reading and really almost everything except crafts, just could not get into any of that beautiful work. At the moment this forum which is really time consuming but I'm not complaining Oh and my passion GOLF.
You're a weed-whacker Joan, . . that's really surprised me, you'll have to get over here and play the old course at St Andrews.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2009, 09:29 PM

Denis, it's been a couple years since I have played, once you can't see where the ball goes it loses a bit of the fun. lol I don't even wear glasses except for distance but it still doesn't help that much. At this point I am a spectator fan and an avid one at that. The last one I went to was the very best ever. My daughter and I got tickets from my sil to go to the Bridgestone-Firestone Tournament in Akron and what a day it was. The heat index was 100 and I can't take the heat that well but off we went. I wanted Tiger to win and Peg wanted Harrington but we both said we'd be happy if either would win. It was tied all day between these two and so exciting. We followed them awhile and then decided we would head for the 16th hole where our tickets got us into a air conditioned building and we could watch all of them come through. At one point we went out on the deck to see something and I noticed the upstairs and Peg said but that isn't air conditioned, we went up anyway and a couple people were leaving at a table right in front with a nice breeze coming through. Poor Peg everyone was for Tiger and not her Irishman but she loves golf and understood how they love him in Akron and even offered him mayorship. I open my big mouth and say no one has hit this bunker all day and a second later Harrington's ball comes and hits you know where. They put them on the clock because they were so slow and certainly because of the heat. Then we had to beat it over to the 18th with a mass of humanity there but people let us up and we saw it all. It was Tiger's win.What a day.
St. Andrews is lovely, I have watched them play there (on tv of course)
nero
Central Scotland

16-11-2009, 09:41 PM

FORE !!!!!!

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2009, 09:41 PM

I missed the golfing gene. Everyone on Dad's side of the family were avid golfers. Rather watch paint dry! (Sorry, golf enthusiasts )
buzzie
USA

16-11-2009, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
FORE !!!!!!

I bet Eileen would like to watch that game with the dancing and all
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2009, 02:14 AM

Himself & I love to take the dogs Geocaching.. Its great fun and it gives himself a chance to take some of his man gadgets for a walk lol
http://www.geocaching.com/

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top