Join for free
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 08:29 PM

R.I.P William Dunlop

For those who have never heard the Dunlop name, Joey and Robert Dunlop are two very famous road racers from the tiny town of Ballymoney who both lost their lives racing the roads, Robert at the NW2000

William and Michael , Roberts sons had the racing in their blood and took up the mantle

William died today at the Skerries practice day

A tragic loss, not only for his mother who already had to bury her husband , his grandmother who has buried two sons already , but to the whole community here

William , micheal and their uncle jimmy are personal friends of ours , only last week Jim was up at our house and this Tuesday we were to be all meeting again for a family birthday party

Now we will be attending a wake

William was a lovely family man but his love of road racing was always there and even the birth of his baby wouldn’t stop him

R.I.P William
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:22 PM

Re: R.I.P William Dunlop

So sad for the families loss of a young lad Missy, and yours also for the loss of a good friend.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top