Join for free
Page 11 of 26 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 10:44 AM

Re: Boris Johnson resigns.

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Corbyn hasn't hot any principles other than those demanded of him by Unite, and as the current (as in today's, although it may be different tomorrow) Labour policy is to remain in the Customs Union and Single Market, then how on earth is that anti EU dare I ask?

In the same way that that scumbag 'nasty party' member May - who voted 'remain' but is now trying to lead the 'brexiteers' out of the EU. Jeremy was always anti Common Market (as I was too) back in 1971 when another scumbag 'nasty party' member signed us up to the Common Market without so much as a 'by your leave' kiss my arse' nothing!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 10:52 AM

Corbyn hasn't got any principles other than those demanded of him by Unite, and as the current (as in today's, although it may be different tomorrow) Labour policy is to remain in the Customs Union and Single Market, then how on earth is that anti EU dare I ask?
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
In the same way that that scumbag 'nasty party' member May - who voted 'remain' but is now trying to lead the 'brexiteers' out of the EU. Jeremy was always anti Common Market (as I was too) back in 1971 when another scumbag 'nasty party' member signed us up to the Common Market without so much as a 'by your leave' kiss my arse' nothing!!!
Err, although I do so enjoy your light hearted gay repartee, I'm not sure you answered my question there...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 11:03 AM

Err, although I do so enjoy your light hearted gay repartee, I'm not sure you answered my question there...

Your command of the English language would then appear to be suspect - re-translate it from the scumbag 'nasty party' manifesto.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 11:08 AM

Your command of the English language would then appear to be suspect - re-translate it from the scumbag 'nasty party' manifesto.
O.K. humour me then, let's assume I'm as thick as you believe me to be and answer my question directly. How is Corbyn anti EU as you profess, if his Brexit policy is to remain in the Customs Union and Single Market?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

10-07-2018, 11:33 AM

Yes you do appear to be 'as thick as a brick':

In the same way that that scumbag 'nasty party' member May - who voted 'remain' but is now trying to lead the 'brexiteers' out of the EU.
It would appear that either yes, as you say I am "thick as a brick", or that you have no answer the question. So let me try again and explain it to me slowly and in words of one syllable so that I can understand, how exactly is Corbyn, with his present policy on Brexit, anti EU?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

10-07-2018, 11:38 AM

It would appear that either yes, as you say I am "thick as a brick", or that you have no answer the question. So let me try again and explain it to me slowly and in words of one syllable so that I can understand, how exactly is Corbyn, with his present policy on Brexit, anti EU?

Not his 'Policy', but that of the Party. Exactly like that scumbag 'nasty party' member Theresa May.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

10-07-2018, 11:52 AM

Not his 'Policy', but that of the Party. Exactly like that scumbag 'nasty party' member Theresa May.
Oh I see, so his policy is different to his principles, well that is a principled stand I must admit, and as you are comparing him favourably with Mrs May I can only assume you are also a closet admirer of hers...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 11:57 AM

Give it up, Barry.

You surely know by now that when Joe cannot answer a direct question, he attempts to sidetrack the discussion.

Rather like a Loony Party politician, in fact!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

10-07-2018, 12:06 PM

Oh I see, so his policy is different to his principles, well that is a principled stand I must admit, and as you are comparing him favourably with Mrs May I can only assume you are also a closet admirer of hers...

Far from it. Like myself, Jeremy Corbyn has always been anti Common Market and has taken principled stands as a back-bench MP whenever the issue was raised in the 'house'. He has 'inherited' the existing policy, when he was elected leader of the Labour Party, whereas Theresa, as Home Secretary had a large input into the scumbag 'nasty party's' policy prior to Cameron's departure, and is now, abandoning her own principles, fighting the Brexiteers corner.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

10-07-2018, 12:47 PM

Far from it. Like myself, Jeremy Corbyn has always been anti Common Market and has taken principled stands as a back-bench MP whenever the issue was raised in the 'house'. He has 'inherited' the existing policy, when he was elected leader of the Labour Party, whereas Theresa, as Home Secretary had a large input into the scumbag 'nasty party's' policy prior to Cameron's departure, and is now, abandoning her own principles, fighting the Brexiteers corner.
But surely that means Corbyn has also forgone his principles by adopting a policy he doesn't believe in? So how exactly does that make him a man of principle? It would appear to me, as the resident thicko, that in spite of all your bluster your ideas of principle floats on the wind same as your hero Corbyn, inasmuch it only ever depends on what day it is and who is pulling the strings on that particular day...

Page 11 of 26 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top