Join for free
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 11:48 PM

France v Belgium

This was quite a cagey affair tonight, France winning by the odd goal. The French will certainly be a handful for England, if they manage to beat Croatia. If they do, can you imagine all the guff about Waterloo, Agincourt, allo allo, French Maids, Onion Johnnies, etc! etc! Really something to look forward to, Bonne Chance Angleterre!!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 04:24 AM

Re: France v Belgium

Originally Posted by John ->
This was quite a cagey affair tonight, France winning by the odd goal. The French will certainly be a handful for England, if they manage to beat Croatia. If they do, can you imagine all the guff about Waterloo, Agincourt, allo allo, French Maids, Onion Johnnies, etc! etc! Really something to look forward to, Bonne Chance Angleterre!!
You missed out French Letters.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
You missed out French Letters.

Desole Monsieur
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 06:41 AM

I really wanted Belgium to win I hate that France got through grrrr
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Me too summer. Mind you, John's mention of French maids has cheered me up a bit.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I wanted Belgium to win too, it wasn’t to be though

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top