Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:03 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good morning all woke up to a much needed shower of rain which has cleared the air a bit. It feels more comfortable today.

Catching up today on some jobs that were put aside during the hot spell.

Enjoy your day everyone ☔️☀️
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning everyone
I was looking for the Morning thread, as I cannot start it.
It is hot and sunny here.
I did see that some may get thunder storms today. I'm hoping not us, I had enough of those in Bulgaria.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:07 AM

Morning Mags and all who follow, cloudy but dry and warmish up here. Feeling sore from a fall tother day so im staying put, rather than wandering about.

I wiil do some housework at a gentle pace.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:11 AM

I started painting my bathroom yesterday and after only 5 minutes had to stop and dash out to Homebase to buy a piece of wood I knew I was going to need while painting ceiling over the shower.
Had a few chest pains on way home so that stopped me doing anything constructive. You know those days when you know you just shouldn't have bothered.

Today I'm going to make a start again as soon as I have done the breakfast dishes.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Morning Mags and all who follow, cloudy but dry and warmish up here. Feeling sore from a fall tother day so im staying put, rather than wandering about.

I wiil do some housework at a gentle pace.
Sorry to hear about your fall Nom .... thank goodness there are no broken bones. Take things easy for a bit, I hope you’ll feel better soon.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:12 AM

Good morning all.
Just a nice comfortable temperature today. Have a good day and enjoy it.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:11 AM

Doing absolutely nothing today except watch the light grey sky overhead.
Ever tried finding things not to do? it fair wears you out
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:39 AM

Morning all, just back from taking Mum to Queens Med at Nottingham regarding a lump in her neck that's appeared, but apparently it's just a swollen gland which a few anti biotics will sort out.

Nothing else planned for this afternoon other than picking a few blackcurrants for the freezer.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:54 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Rain earlier, much fresher day here.

I am laid up again, had a blood test last Friday, called into Docs Tuesday, new medication stopped due to a build up of potassium, heart palpitations, the lot.

Now laid up again for a few days.

I am getting somewhat fed up with all this.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 12:05 PM

A belated good morning everyone I was up very early and out shopping. It's all put away now and I have dug up some potatoes for a potato salad for a health lunch which also includes a tomato and basil salad and green salad.

I have ironing to do next and if it stays cool a good walk for Chloe who seems a bit 'down', she doesn't like the heat and is not sleeping well.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top