Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 03:41 PM

Re: Labour Party to bail out May???

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I know Trump is not liked but himself or someone like him would have been good for the Brexit Talks, Talks straight and shoots from the hip, none of the pussyfooting around..
He is an outright liar, you think that is a good thing?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 05:21 PM

I said or someone like him who talks straight. Stop twisting my posts..
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Do you not think that Trump might have actually strengthened May's hand by his criticism? We know from this forum how the British gang together if anybody from outside says anything which could be construed as even mildly critical.

Trump has just barged in on the May/Johnson leadership issue and followed this up saying that if the proposed EU deal goes through then there will be no US/UK Trade deal.

I suspect that this 'foreign' interference might have the same effect as the myth of EU Banana regulations and unite the country behind May no matter what she proposes.
I think the people 'gang together' because they are like minded not because of where they were born.

Your statement is prejudiced by your anti-British sentiments and does you no favours.

Your contention that May will get support due to Trump having an opinion on the matter is puerile.

I suspect you really are the dim witted individual your comments suggest.........Pity you !
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I know Trump is not liked but himself or someone like him would have been good for the Brexit Talks, Talks straight and shoots from the hip, none of the pussyfooting around..
I agree.

Like him or loathe him.....he would've been brilliant at negotiating Brexit..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I agree.

Like him or loathe him.....he would've been brilliant at negotiating Brexit..
Exactly Moscow, that was my point, We needed someone who would get one with it and not have all the messing about TM has had..
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I think the people 'gang together' because they are like minded not because of where they were born.

Your statement is prejudiced by your anti-British sentiments and does you no favours.

Your contention that May will get support due to Trump having an opinion on the matter is puerile.

I suspect you really are the dim witted individual your comments suggest.........Pity you !
Good on you. I think in one message you have proved my point. When there is is any perceived "anti-British sentiments" out come the rabid dogs.

It will be interesting to see if May popularity picks up in the coming week(s). Let's hope the political reaction is less hysterical than yours
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
He is an outright liar, you think that is a good thing?
he'd fit in well in the house of commons,since when have they represented the common man?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top