Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 12:20 PM

RSPCA Appeal...Do You Know This Man?

The RSPCA has launched an appeal to the public for help in tracing a suspected dog fighter who has failed to attend a number of court hearings, in a case which has connections to North Wales.

RSPCA Cymru is urging anyone with information about the whereabouts of JOHN HERBERT KNIBBS (d.o.b 04/02/64) , previously of Polyanthus Drive, in Sleaford, Lincolnshire, to contact them via the charity’s inspectorate appeal line and leave a message for inspector Kirsty Withnall.
The man is accused of six offences under the Animal Welfare Act and two offences under the Dangerous Dogs Act - but has failed to attend three hearings (in April, May and June) at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court.
The 54-year-old, who is also known as JOHN DONAGHY , is further accused of causing unnecessary suffering at Bloxholm, near Digby, to bull terriers Baddy and Panther by failing to get veterinary care for the dogs' injuries.
Knibbs is one of five people due in court in connection with an RSPCA and police investigation into dog fighting.
The animal welfare charity joined North Wales Police and Lincolnshire Police as they executed warrants at three properties in September and December (2017), in which a number of dogs were removed.
RSPCA inspector Kirsty Withnall, who is leading the investigation, said: “Mr Knibbs hasn’t been seen since December and we’ve failed to reach him so we’re asking the public to help us track him down.
“We’ve tried all the normal avenues and have reason to believe he may have fled to the Republic of Ireland. If anyone knows where he is, or can assist in our investigation, we’d urge them to contact our inspectorate appeal line on 0300 123 8018, or call the Police.”

Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

15-07-2018, 12:26 PM

Re: RSPCA Appeal...Do You Know This Man?

Lets hope they find him and he gets his due punishment.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 12:49 PM

Your right there Panda, Dog Fighting is a really horrible sport....Should I even call it a sport? It makes my blood boil to think of it and the poor stolen ones to be used as Bait for the dogs to practice on. Disgusting man, I'd love for him to be found by a pack of Dog Lovers, I think he'd become the Bait then. He'd certainly get punished..
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

15-07-2018, 02:58 PM

They are vile people in my opinion the same as the ones that go hare coursing.

Never ever leave our dog out of sight as these despicable people will steal them given half the chance.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 03:55 PM

Horrible pastime of horrible people .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 09:04 PM

Vile man, and all like him.

Hope he gets his come-uppance soon.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 09:38 PM

urgh, I really hope he gets caught and gets what he deserves. Nasty, nasty people
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 09:48 PM

A hefty smack in the groin with a baseball bat....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top