Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 05:49 PM

Israel evacuates White Helmets from Syria

In a humanitarian gesture Israel evacuates white Helmets form Syria .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-families.html
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 06:12 PM

Re: Israel evacuates White Helmets from Syria

What shite you talk. A humanitarian gesture ????? You know little .
Trump asked Israel to do it They have not gone to Israel they have gone to Jordan. Half of them have been working for the terrorists or have been controlled by the terrorists, and they are headed to UK, Canada, France and Germany.

They are not Syrian but made up of all sorts of nationalities... including Egyptian and Lebanese all Muslims, but hey, I suppose they are welcome in UK because Israel rescued them.. ? What a joke !

Why did they need rescuing in a secret mission if they are the good guys ?

Whilst we are at it, just to let you know that hundreds upon hundreds of weapons and artillery have been found in Southern Syria in the enclaves of Daraa, (where the trouble started)and Ghouta , weapons and artillery made in Israel.

Four rebel commanders have fled to Israel, so why do you suppose that might have happened and why is Israel allowing them into their country ?

And you expect us to change our views on Israel, her indiscriminate behaviour and support of rebels , militants and other factions that have been responsible for starvation, injury and deaths of the civilian, men women and children ?
Mass graves the lot.

Israel is in it up to it's necks in Syria, always has been , right from the off in 2011 and before.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 06:24 PM

A predictable response .
What do you know ?
So what if Trump asked them ?
So what if they are being taken to Jordan ?
Is that wrong ?
Please give facts
Preferably not from Iran broadcasting ( Press TV ) or dodgy Facebook pages .

I don't know who 'us ' is but I don't expect you to change your mind about anything.
Conspiracy theories are much more exciting and if you can blame Israel for the ills of the world you will.

From the Guardian

The Syrian volunteer rescue workers known as the White Helmets have become the target of an extraordinary disinformation campaign that positions them as an al-Qaida-linked terrorist organisation.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...iracy-theories
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 09:27 PM

But Muddy have I not seen you argue that the White Helmets were the bad guys ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-07-2018, 09:29 PM

You have not .
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You have not .
Then I apologise......for even thinking you had.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-07-2018, 09:44 PM

No problem
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-07-2018, 10:08 PM

The white Helmets are a volunteer corps of first responders, they have rescued thousands injured of people from bombsites who would have otherwise have died and have been nominated for the Nobel Prize .
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2018, 10:44 PM

Come on people ! think about it. Israel would NEVER have rescued the white helmets if there was the slightest chance of them being involved with Muslim terrorism.

Muddy is right, as usual. Pay attention to her.
Bruv
Kent UK

22-07-2018, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The white Helmets are a volunteer corps of first responders, they have rescued thousands injured of people from bombsites who would have otherwise have died and have been nominated for the Nobel Prize .
I had thought someone had put their 'help' down as simple propaganda, dragging the same dust covered child out of the rubble in different places for the cameras.

I shall try and ignore bakerman if I can.....(damn it I've acknowledged him already)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top