Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2015, 09:00 AM

Re: My love life

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Maybe they got the day wrong - could be tomorrow ......

Ah, bless you for your eternal optimism Patsy. Not sure I could cope anyway.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2015, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ah, bless you for your eternal optimism Patsy. Not sure I could cope anyway.
Ah - you're seeing the light .......
A partner for dancing, or going for a meal would be nice though .........That way you still have yer freedom and none of the hassle .......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2015, 10:01 PM

Ah - you're seeing the light .......
A partner for dancing, or going for a meal would be nice though .........That way you still have yer freedom and none of the hassle .......

Yes, I agree, Patsy, I might just about cope with that, as long as that's all! I don't want any more hassle at the moment.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 10:10 AM

Yes, I agree, Patsy, I might just about cope with that, as long as that's all! I don't want any more hassle at the moment.
When you are settled, maybe think of joining a social club .....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2015, 01:19 PM

I accidentally dropped the wife's favourite tea mug on the tiled kitchen floor this morning, the thing was huge and I hated it, if it had two straps on it you could use it for feeding a horse, I used to call it the cement mixer, anyway I had to tell her the bad news when she came home from the shops. "Darling, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you, I broke your mug" I could see immediately that the love light had disappeared from her eyes "How did you manage that!" Need I say anymore, there ended my love life for the rest of the day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-04-2015, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I accidentally dropped the wife's favourite tea mug on the tiled kitchen floor this morning, the thing was huge and I hated it, if it had two straps on it you could use it for feeding a horse, I used to call it the cement mixer, anyway I had to tell her the bad news when she came home from the shops. "Darling, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you, I broke your mug" I could see immediately that the love light had disappeared from her eyes "How did you manage that!" Need I say anymore, there ended my love life for the rest of the day.
Ah ..............
Must have took some doing - breaking that mug
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-04-2015, 11:01 PM

When you are settled, maybe think of joining a social club .....

Nah, don't think so somehow, Patsy.
I already belong to 2 Yoga groups, plus a group at the church, plus a pensioners group which have some interesting meetings, and I am trying to find time to go to a gym down the road which is specially for the over 50's only. I also want to join a gardening club.
I also have the 5 dogs which keep me busy and up until 6 months ago, was caring for Mum as well, so a partner has not really been on my agenda. Probably been on my own too long now.
I never catch up with my jobs at home as it is!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-04-2015, 06:47 AM

Well I never - you are a busy gal
Now the gym is a good idea so when all is done and you're settled give that a go, not to find yerself a partner you understand
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2015, 08:13 AM

Nah, don't think so somehow, Patsy.
I already belong to 2 Yoga groups, plus a group at the church, plus a pensioners group which have some interesting meetings, and I am trying to find time to go to a gym down the road which is specially for the over 50's only. I also want to join a gardening club.
I also have the 5 dogs which keep me busy and up until 6 months ago, was caring for Mum as well, so a partner has not really been on my agenda. Probably been on my own too long now.
I never catch up with my jobs at home as it is!
Learning to love yourself, is the greatest love of all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-04-2015, 08:46 AM

So they say Spitty ...

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top