Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:29 AM

Re: My most awful evening.

sorry to here about tony,carol,,,,hope you have a better day,today,and results are straight forward,,,
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:43 AM

Sorry to hear about Tony, Carol, it does sound like Kidney Stones from the pain you have described as I have had two operations for Kidney Stones, I was rushed into Hospital and they operated the next day. They would have given Tony Morphine last night to help with the pain.

Good luck and hope everything goes well for Tony.

Thinking of you both.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:51 AM

Poor Tony. It's dreadful to be in pain but to be confused too just makes it all the frightening for him.
I do hope you manage to get some sleep, you will need all your strength to get you through these tough times.
I hope he improves soon.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:51 AM

Carol I know you are concerned about Tony, but he is in the best place where somebody can look after him and deal with his medical needs. Kidney stones are very painful, so lets hope they can find a quick solution to his problem.

Is there anybody that can help, because your cough is stopping you getting any rest? The stress of looking after Tony and lack of sleep is the last thing you need..... so accept as much help as you can and get some rest!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 10:56 AM

Sorry to hear about your husband Carol. Hopefully the doctors will discover what is causing the pain today and treat him accordingly.

Thinking of you...
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 11:03 AM

I hope you have some positive news today Carol.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 11:10 AM

So sorry. Fingers crossed for you today I hope it gets sorted quickly.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 11:12 AM

Poor you Carol. There are those days that no-one should ever have to go through but unfortunately, do. This was certainly one of those days for you.
I hope Tony is soon home with you. Only those who have experienced kidney stones know just how agonising they can be, so my heart goes out to him if this is what the diagnosis is.

Make sure you get plenty of rest Carol.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 11:14 AM

Carol, I know what its like to get stressed just with depression so know a bit how he was feeling, you get so scared of being alone ., so I hope whatever it is they sort it today and he can feel better and he can soon be home and feel safe in his own home .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 11:19 AM

What a horrible and worrying evening for both you and Tony Carol

Hope things are better for you today...

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top