Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 10:46 PM

Re: My most awful evening.

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Ooohhh Carol darlin' shades of cpl Jones in "Dad's Army" - " they don't like it up 'em"

Anyway, wish your other half all the best from me and hope that the colonoscopy isn't all that painful.
Wrong orifice, UJ, they will be using a cystoscope - I hope!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 10:47 PM

Carol - glad to know that Tony is safely home - and hope that both of you can have a good rest.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Ooohhh Carol darlin' shades of cpl Jones in "Dad's Army" - " they don't like it up 'em"

Anyway, wish your other half all the best from me and hope that the colonoscopy isn't all that painful.
Think you need to check your anatomy Joe.....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 10:01 AM

Are they sure it is not gall stones and not kidney stones? I only ask because I had the same symptoms and eventually had to have the gall bladder removed.

I have a funny feeling that it is gall stones. Did the hospital do an MRI or CT scan? they said they were going to do an MRI scan when I first started having pain and they never did it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Are they sure it is not gall stones and not kidney stones? I only ask because I had the same symptoms and eventually had to have the gall bladder removed.

I have a funny feeling that it is gall stones. Did the hospital do an MRI or CT scan? they said they were going to do an MRI scan when I first started having pain and they never did it.
realspeed, l thought the same as l had the same symptoms too before l had my gall bladder taken out.

My gall stones weren’t discovered until l had an ultrasound scan.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top