Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:41 PM

Re: Our Criminal Neighbours!

Sandy and Lilac - both horror stories - cant stand it when children are involved - those poor innocents
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
why not put them all together so they can annoy each other and let normal quiet people just live their lives in peace ?
Julie, if i remember correctly this was once the policy (and quite right too.)

However some clever legal people got together and decided that they could earn a few quid from the ever suffering tax payer by bringing a 'uman rights' case, and since the law would pay them regardless of outcome they did just that.

And to make matters worse they WON

So now these useless self gratifying trouble makers are allowed to ruin the lives of normal people becaue of their 'uman rights. Makes you want to cry doesn't it
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:54 PM

Yes !!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
It seems to be the in thing nowadays to be the victim and not take responsibility.
Yes, this is what irks me so much, these people take no responsibility for their actions, it's all about self gratification and the state must support them because they are the victim.

As you say you can't intervene (as you could have done 20 or 30 years ago,) the Police are virtually powerless unless she proceedes with a prosecution (Which seems unlikely) and the state will pick up the tab of feeding and housing her for ever more (Well up to the day she dies anyway)

And I wouldn't be surprised if the poor baby ends upin care and 20 years from now shacks up with another 'victim' and produce more babies and so the process continues.

And all it needs is for someone to slap her in gail, put the kid up for adoption, and castrate the violent drug taking moron she's living with :twis ted:
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Julie, if i remember correctly this was once the policy (and quite right too.)

However some clever legal people got together and decided that they could earn a few quid from the ever suffering tax payer by bringing a 'uman rights' case, and since the law would pay them regardless of outcome they did just that.

And to make matters worse they WON

So now these useless self gratifying trouble makers are allowed to ruin the lives of normal people becaue of their 'uman rights. Makes you want to cry doesn't it
I think it came under the heading of ''Care in the community'' introduced by Maggie Thatcher..The idea was..that the rest of the people on the estate would convince them to lead a good life..stop being naughty..
It turned out that they disrupted honest, hard working people and made their lives hell!!

They thought it would be self policing!!

I used to shop for an old guy in a maisonette..the man underneath him died..so they put in a nice paranoid schizophrenic..who who hurl his bin into the middle of the road and threaten to stab his eyes out..(of which of course, he was quite capable!)...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

26-07-2014, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Yes !!
Hi Patsy

I apologise for above 'rant' normally don't go that far on a public forum but BowieEyes story is not uncommon these days which is so worrying for the future generations.

By the way how is your Tesco shopping 'experience' these days, the top guy just got the 'bullet' by the way so maybe things will improve for you and millions of others.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

26-07-2014, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
I think it came under the heading of ''Care in the community''
It doesn't work does it
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

26-07-2014, 01:05 PM

Hi Patsy

I apologise for above 'rant' normally don't go that far on a public forum but BowieEyes story is not uncommon these days which is so worrying for the future generations.

By the way how is your Tesco shopping 'experience' these days, the top guy just got the 'bullet' by the way so maybe things will improve for you and millions of others.
Hi Harvey - don't apologise - I feel the same way.

As for Tesco, well yes - it is an improvement !
Much brighter too.
In fact I bought 2 mats that I love and nice cushions, so all that angst ...... well it was worth it !
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:08 PM

It doesn't work does it
Of course not..but you are forced to care when your life is in danger..
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

26-07-2014, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
In fact I bought 2 mats that I love and nice cushions, so all that angst ...... well it was worth it !
I'm glad, I suspect you're like me, little things give the most pleasure these days

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Of course not..but you are forced to care when your life is in danger..
I do hope it never gets to that Lilac but I know what you mean.

OK, things to do so I'm away now, best wishes to both of you.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top