Join for free
Page 19 of 52 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2014, 09:12 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Another damp start and the promise of rain later
I had a funny chat with a friend yesterday....I asked when I was going to meet her new fella....she replied..as soon as his foot is better....he has a broken heel!.....how did he do it I asked.....well, she said he fell off the ladder cutting next doors hedge....he's 92 !!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2014, 01:03 PM

Had to go to bank but as soon as I got to Mumbles it started to rain, came straight back and now the sun is out !!
We had a power cut last evening , came back on quite soon but its done something to our communal arial so TV off. I'm lucky I've got my own and with a bit of a fiddle at least I can get some programmes.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2014, 08:46 AM

Off for a haircut this morning and a list of jobs to do in Hay, so it will be a quick lunch when I get back. Rhian's 13th birthday today (can't believe it) and she and her Dad are going to an athletics presentation in Brecon this evening and we're meeting for supper afterwards. Looking forward to it.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2014, 12:17 PM

Nice and bright here so I cleaned window and now looks like rain.
I've got a young Gull that visits my balcony 4 times a day and he stands there shouting in until I find some scraps for him . He actually took a crust from my hand this am and I was so pleased but I've just been told the woman upstairs is complaining because he is going and pooing on her balcony What to do now ????
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 08:21 AM

Not a fan of seagulls I'm afraid - you look out for your hand Jac, those beaks can do a lot of damage!

Enjoyed supper with granddaughter, son and granddaughter's cousins last night. She loved her presents, and is off to the Cob Sale at the Royal Welsh Showground this morning. Dad gave her money, so she'll be feeling flush today!

Off to play bowls shortly, first match of the season.
Jac
Wales UK

18-10-2014, 11:52 AM

I have taken the feed tray down ,shouldn't upset the neighbours I suppose. I've never had any trouble with any of my bird visitors before but must admit this new one is quite nuts and cheeky
Very overcast and bit of a wind up but not too cold
Not doing anything exciting as usual
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 12:38 PM

A lot of excitement in the cul de sac this morning as the girl across the road is getting married ...wedding cars arrived all decorated....so a few of us neighbours went out to wish her well as she left....doesn't seem that long ago when she was born . Thank goodness the weather held....cloudy but dry
Sweetsue
midWales

19-10-2014, 08:52 AM

Feeling better this morning - was totally knackered when I got home last night. Got through to the semi-finals of the bowls competition and apart from sitting down for lunch was on my feet all day! Phew! Going to take it easy today...................
Jac
Wales UK

19-10-2014, 12:59 PM

Lovely warm sunshine here .,lots of people enjoying the beach
You put me to shame Sue,every day I take it easy lol
Sweetsue
midWales

20-10-2014, 11:30 AM

I'm just thinking that I'm going to need a holiday to get over my holiday in Cyprus! Having read the itinerary, there's a lot of doing involved!

Dreary day here, but not as windy as last night thankfully. Have scrubbed the bathroom, but will have to go and spray something nice around - the smell of bleach is drifting down the stairs - ugh!

Page 19 of 52 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top