Join for free
Page 453 of 1676 « First < 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 953 1453 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 11:15 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

It seems to be good to know you are crazy, but not to "Worry" about it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 11:17 PM

Or' just to think you are.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

25-01-2018, 11:19 PM

There is a book in all folks, one day a paragraph will suffice.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It seems to be good to know you are crazy, but not to "Worry" about it.
That's one of the bonus's of being nuts spitty, you don't have to worry anymore, the authorities do all that for you.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 12:46 AM

well I'm glad we've split the atom yet again - well at least on this site anyways - this is our long w/end in OZ - well to be accurate every w/end is a long one - a yawn in the sun and a stretch on the beach and a long wait in the skin cancer clinic!

but of course on Monday the big controversy begins - shall we celebrate to coming of the first fleet and pretend this was the first Australia day or commemorate as the first day of invasion and a time to reflect and morn??

there is no easy answer like donald trump musing over Palestine and should he withdraw aid cos they have insulted the vice president of the USA and why should't Jerusalem be the capital of Israel??

there is always an upside and a downside - I will be taking the course of the Buddha - straight down the middle. the w/end here looks promising heavy cloud cover with predicted thunderstorms - perfect weather for pipe smoking [that is not peace pipe necessarily] and bourbon supping - yippee oh and of course listening to world and national news on my little trannie!! hic - sorry egg and bacon backfire!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 04:42 AM

Well,here I am,home,finally,having spent nearly all night trying to sort out other people's bloody silly arguments. It GENUINELY amazes me,even having worked in prisons with really disturbed-and often misfiring-minds,just how far people you think are just people,will go to,to cause trouble. In this particular case,I was phoned and almost begged to get my [rather pert] arse over to a nearby village pdq. The reason? We e e ll...it seems that despite knowing the dangers of doing so,some people just cannot resist having affairs. WHAT exactly,the overwhelming force of lust has,that the absolute knowledge of knowing such stupidity CANNOT go unnoticed by those close to either party has,that supercedes and even overrides common sense really does baffle even a chap well-versed in the art of forensic psychology. One person is engaged to another,whilst chasing a third in a distant town,as yet another is getting rid of an errant husband,citing his sexual exploits with minors [absolute rubbish-but VERY good for citing a divorce] as the reason...even as she has an affair with the engaged chap who's ALREADY having his fun with an unmarried mother in the town some miles away! [far enough away that he thought his fiance' would never discover the truth] BUT-despite totally blowing her fuses on discovering this truth...from the one who's trying to offload her husband [ohhh,yes,it gets better!] the wronged fiance' is ALSO having an affair!
But MEANWHILE,the party getting rid of her husband is chasing after the chap having the affair in town! Oh,ffs-and they drag MY sorry arse in to try to sort out the anger,bitterness,tensions and unfriendliness that has resulted!!! So - yours truly [c'est moi] has sat'em all down together,told the lot of 'em that the first one to move will wake up in hospital [nerve holds,NOT breaking bones...I'm no longer a Royal Marine] and got stuck in.
It turns out the divorcee is passing on messages she gets from the fiance' regarding her little affair,to the chaser of the lady in town...who's thrown a shitty fit,flounced-and thrown fiance' out...except,she's staying,as his lodger-which is awkward all round as he wants the money her lodging with him brings in,but 'divorcee' wants to get round of a night for sweaty funtimes with him...but without her husband finding out! Meanwhile,lady in town is getting annoyed and sending texts to all-and-sundry,asking wtf's going on,as she isn't being bonked as often as she likes to be. Which has stirred the shit nicely. ...so please don't ask why I finally,after over four hours of trying to sort this lark out,I said "You lot must be effing joking!" [only I didn't say 'effing'] and drove home. Blimey. I'm qualified as a forensic & motivational psychologist,not as a 'Dynasty' scriptwriter! So NOW you see why I'm happy as a pig in shi...er...straw,to live quietly with my books,guitars,harmonicas and pooches,on my peaceful little island! WHY people feel the need to have affairs will be a subject for discussion LONG after all of us are mere memories...is it SO bloody difficult to say "This no longer works. Goodbye" before leaping into bed with what amounts to a merely physical attraction-and DON'T try telling me it's her/his mind that attracts-that's bullshit I've heard a thousand times and it doesn't have even the slightest ring of sincerity to it.
Right...time to make some espresso,methinks.
The rest of you are all either snoring,farting,or both...sweet dreams,poppets.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 06:06 AM

ya not that bright - getting yaself involved in it in the first place - there I know we were all thinkin that so I'll be the first to say it - so pushing me to the front Jem!!

just finished watching an episode of Heartbeat - purely for medicinal purposes! - guess what the first piece of advice always is from the cops asked to get involved in a family dispute - always a mindfield don't get involved unless someone has made a formal complaint. they teach ya that in forensic psychology 101!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2018, 12:16 PM

What’s the name of that village Pug? Sodom and Gomorrah?
Sounds like an episode of that horrible show the missus watches in the morning time, the Jeremy Kyle show, I know the name of it because you can’t forget it, the fella says it about a hundred times during it, he really loves himself and his name that chap.
I think it’s sad that folks can belittle themselves in public like that, if they have no respect for themselves they should as least think of the shame they bring to their families. I find it hard to understand what all the fuss is about on these shows, there’s never a decent looking bird amongst the whole lot of them, certainly none worth risking a marriage for, as for their screeching voices as they wobble across the stage shaking their fists at the equally ugly blokes, it’s pathetic, but that’s what some folks want it seems.
The things some men/women do for a bit on the side never ceases to amaze me, gluttons for punishment if you ask me.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

26-01-2018, 12:55 PM

yes Jem it's all very well offering ya platitudes but wot's the point of offering to get involved in the first place??
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

26-01-2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
yes Jem it's all very well offering ya platitudes but wot's the point of offering to get involved in the first place??
Maybe Pug is known around his neck of the woods as the head fixer upper, he might have a calming effect on folks with louvre troubles, either that or he has a very big truncheon and uses it to batter some sense into them.

Page 453 of 1676 « First < 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 953 1453 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top