Join for free
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 02:51 PM

Re: Who would be your Jonah?

Twink, you are obviously an intelligent women with plenty to say on matters and I don't mean to be overly insulting, but the fact your replies are in one block literally gives me a headache. Honestly, my eyes actually hurt looking at it. As soon as I come across such an amount of words without any spacing between paragraphs a painful fog descends over my eyes in defence and I have to look away.

I know you won't listen to me as I might well be blocked, but you should bear in mind if I have to blank out your replies in such a manner others must be having to do so too.

If she has blocked me then someone should quote this to get my point across. I can do without the eye-strain.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That is fine Rachel I am prepared to discuss, with anybody, why I am an atheist and they are at liberty to oppose my belief, but I would never tell them how disgusting they were for disrespecting what I believed. I accept that people can make up their own minds>
Well said Twink

My late husband (as I've said before) was an atheist with the belief in a higher power
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Twink, you are obviously an intelligent women with plenty to say on matters and I don't mean to be overly insulting, but the fact your replies are in one block literally gives me a headache. Honestly, my eyes actually hurt looking at it. As soon as I come across such an amount of words without any spacing between paragraphs a painful fog descends over my eyes in defence and I have to look away.

I know you won't listen to me as I might well be blocked, but you should bear in mind if I have to blank out your replies in such a manner others must be having to do so too.

If she has blocked me then someone should quote this to get my point across. I can do without the eye-strain.

No I haven't blocked you, why would I? I have even put a few spaces in my last post for you... but there is still as much to read.

I have a lot to say because I feel passionately about it and don't want anybody to misunderstand my meaning.

I was taught how to debate when I was at school. The teacher who taught me said that if your replies can be misinterpreted, there is little point in saying them, and that has always stayed with me.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 03:12 PM

Christianity has been swept away from our dna - ON PURPOSE.
I know I'm going to sound thick but how?

You paint a macabre vision of some Frankenstein laboratory where Christian DNA is been forcibly extracted.

Or do you mean it's part of man's natural evolution?

And .. if Christian DNA has been swept away ... what about Islamic DNA.

I can't believe I'm getting involved and even asking this.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You just lost all credibility.

Now, why not go back and answer the questions asked by others?

I bet you don't/can't.
She can't. She has no idea about the Bible.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 03:33 PM

No I haven't blocked you, why would I? I have even put a few spaces in my last post for you... but there is still as much to read.

I have a lot to say because I feel passionately about it and don't want anybody to misunderstand my meaning.

I was taught how to debate when I was at school. The teacher who taught me said that if your replies can be misinterpreted, there is little point in saying them, and that has always stayed with me.
Wow .

Christ (forgive the pun), but this is so much easier on the eye.

Great .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 03:46 PM

Wow .

Christ (forgive the pun), but this is so much easier on the eye.

Great .
I will do my best to remember to put more spaces in on long posts... but don't hold your breath.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

08-06-2017, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

You paint a macabre vision of some Frankenstein laboratory where Christian DNA is been forcibly extracted.

I don't mean literally . Christianity in the West has been systematically undermined in all sorts of ways therefore it is no longer seen of much importance. I don't mean we have had it bred out of us or something .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

The Voice of Reason(AKA TVR)can but agree with your confusion.

I think it's bollocks
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2017, 06:22 AM

I will do my best to remember to put more spaces in on long posts... but don't hold your breath.
I like it too, Twinky.

It makes it a lot easier to read between the lines.

Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top