Join for free
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 12:33 PM

The Book

Our friend has a super little dog a cross breed called a Jug, a Jug is a cross between a Pug and a Jack Russell.
Now this little fellow you can't help but fall in love with him, but he chews, well I have a book by a Jan Fenell a Dog listener who I have used to train mine from.
I lent this book to my friend and would you believe it the dog chewed it, well I have never laughed so much, my friend went on Amazon and ordered another for me, now I have had that book for years and I wouldn't have thought you could get it now, but you can
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dog-Listene...e+dog+listener
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 12:52 PM

Re: The Book

Oh I remember her, she was popular when my late molliepops was a pup we used her training methods and completely confused poor molliepops. It was only when we abandoned her book we managed to find what molls actually needed. I am sure her ways work with some dogs but I am a firm believer no one trainer is right for all dogs.

Elsie ate a how to look after your Labrador book when she was a baby and Betty found a chihuahua book quite tasty. Seems dogs are quite discerning readers really
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 03:55 PM

That's funny.

Here's a link to pics of Jugs

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/s...g+Dog&fr=slv1-
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 03:57 PM

Seeeee! You thought that was going to be smutty didn't you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top